Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Female driver cut out of car after crash
12:02pm Tuesday 15th January 2013 in News
A driver was being cut out of her vehicle following a crash in Ditchling Road this morning.
The incident happened at about 11.30am at the junction of Woodbourne Avenue near Hollingbury Golf Course.
Witnesses reported a red VW Golf and a people carrier had been involved in the collision.
Several police cars, ambulances and a fire engine are currently at the scene cutting out the female driver.
It is not yet known the extent of injuries to her or others involved in the crash.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Conservatives choose former police chief for Hove MP candidate
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Arcade left gutted by blaze at 140-year-old venue
- Former PCSO found guilty of stealing from passengers at Gatwick Airport
- Man left with cuts and bruises after being attacked in front of his wife and children
- Man left with broken eye socket after being attacked by two men
Comments are closed on this article.