Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Female driver cut out of car after crash
12:02pm Tuesday 15th January 2013 in News
A driver was being cut out of her vehicle following a crash in Ditchling Road this morning.
The incident happened at about 11.30am at the junction of Woodbourne Avenue near Hollingbury Golf Course.
Witnesses reported a red VW Golf and a people carrier had been involved in the collision.
Several police cars, ambulances and a fire engine are currently at the scene cutting out the female driver.
It is not yet known the extent of injuries to her or others involved in the crash.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Caught on camera: Driver's foul-mouthed tirade at Eastbourne cyclist
- Greater Brighton City Deal signed, promising £170m boost for local digital businesses
- Gang of teenagers beat a man unconscious – then stamp on his head
- Sussex father deported because cancer treatment was too expensive
- Air ambulance lands following four-vehicle crash on M23 sliproad
Comments are closed on this article.