There was not the blanket of white that people woke up to yesterday but Sussex was still feeling the bite of the latest wintry spell of weather.
Temperatures are likely to stay just above zero for the next few days but most of the county looks set to avoid another snowstorm until Friday.
the exception will be Newhaven and Hastings, where snow could fall early tomorrow morning.
Council gritters will once again be out in force as the mercury dips below zero every night this week.
Drivers are again urged to use caution with the roads possibly icy.
The Met Office has issued a level three cold warning for the county until Friday.
It means there is a 90% chance of snow or icy condition and the weather could increase the health risks to vulnerable patients and disrupt the delivery of services.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Axe found in street following reports of fight
- Mother of girl, 5, found abandoned in Brighton traced
- Expert: No new EU referendum and no independence for Brighton and Hove
- Three teenagers accused of killing "hero" granddad
- Police called to birthday party 'rave' that could be heard in surrounding villages