Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
No snow but Sussex still shivers
12:57pm Tuesday 15th January 2013 in News
There was not the blanket of white that people woke up to yesterday but Sussex was still feeling the bite of the latest wintry spell of weather.
Temperatures are likely to stay just above zero for the next few days but most of the county looks set to avoid another snowstorm until Friday.
the exception will be Newhaven and Hastings, where snow could fall early tomorrow morning.
Council gritters will once again be out in force as the mercury dips below zero every night this week.
Drivers are again urged to use caution with the roads possibly icy.
The Met Office has issued a level three cold warning for the county until Friday.
It means there is a 90% chance of snow or icy condition and the weather could increase the health risks to vulnerable patients and disrupt the delivery of services.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Pussycat Doll to perform at Pride
- Riot police raid Brighton squat after man found with head injuries
- Mystery over body found at recycling centre
- Appeal for witnesses after two men are attacked in Hastings
- Suspected burglars arrested after detectives tracks them to stolen car
Comments are closed on this article.