There was not the blanket of white that people woke up to yesterday but Sussex was still feeling the bite of the latest wintry spell of weather.
Temperatures are likely to stay just above zero for the next few days but most of the county looks set to avoid another snowstorm until Friday.
the exception will be Newhaven and Hastings, where snow could fall early tomorrow morning.
Council gritters will once again be out in force as the mercury dips below zero every night this week.
Drivers are again urged to use caution with the roads possibly icy.
The Met Office has issued a level three cold warning for the county until Friday.
It means there is a 90% chance of snow or icy condition and the weather could increase the health risks to vulnerable patients and disrupt the delivery of services.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- After three crashes in five minutes, new £600k cycle lane branded a ‘death trap’
- UPDATE: 35-year-old Newhaven man killed after being hit by a lorry
- Road closed in both directions after crash between cyclist and car
- Santa arrested after gluing himself to doors of Barclays Bank
- Motorist loses their way at Vogue Gyratory and ends up in... the cycle lane