There was not the blanket of white that people woke up to yesterday but Sussex was still feeling the bite of the latest wintry spell of weather.
Temperatures are likely to stay just above zero for the next few days but most of the county looks set to avoid another snowstorm until Friday.
the exception will be Newhaven and Hastings, where snow could fall early tomorrow morning.
Council gritters will once again be out in force as the mercury dips below zero every night this week.
Drivers are again urged to use caution with the roads possibly icy.
The Met Office has issued a level three cold warning for the county until Friday.
It means there is a 90% chance of snow or icy condition and the weather could increase the health risks to vulnerable patients and disrupt the delivery of services.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Sussex weather and tides: What we should expect on Saturday April 25
- Two men shocked with stun gun in town centre in "rare and very unusual attack"
- Passengers face delays of up to an hour on rail services between London and the south coast
- Ouch...van gets sliced open after driving into scaffolding near Brighton Station
- Brighton-based zombie movie to hit the big screen after ten years of work