Everyday's a dog day for the staff at the Cat’s Protection – thanks to office dog Poppy.
And now the adorable collie is up for the prestigious Work Dog of the Year Award.
Owner Joanna Lodge started taking Poppy to work four years ago after adopting her from a re-homing charity.
The rescue dog is now a permanent feature in the Haywards Heath office and can often be found helping with filing or pawing through lengthy animal welfare legislation.
Joanna said: “She is a real star and brightens everyone’s day.
“She is pleased to see everyone, especially those she knows how to make play her games or fuss over her.
“She even has her own Twitter account.”
Poppy is up against stiff competition with 95 other entries from across the UK.
Joanna added: “If we are lucky enough to win, we will be donating the prize to the Raystede Centre for Animal Welfare, who we adopted Poppy from.”
To vote for Poppy visit: www.redrocketmedia.co.uk/britains-best-office-dog-entries.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Armed gang on the run after shooting man through letterbox
- Wheelchair-bound man who filmed up a woman's skirt gets camera ban
- Five arrested over haul of fake pound coins
- Lowest numbers of drink-driving arrests for four years
- Six bedroom mansion looks set to become the most expensive property in Brighton