Everyday's a dog day for the staff at the Cat’s Protection – thanks to office dog Poppy.
And now the adorable collie is up for the prestigious Work Dog of the Year Award.
Owner Joanna Lodge started taking Poppy to work four years ago after adopting her from a re-homing charity.
The rescue dog is now a permanent feature in the Haywards Heath office and can often be found helping with filing or pawing through lengthy animal welfare legislation.
Joanna said: “She is a real star and brightens everyone’s day.
“She is pleased to see everyone, especially those she knows how to make play her games or fuss over her.
“She even has her own Twitter account.”
Poppy is up against stiff competition with 95 other entries from across the UK.
Joanna added: “If we are lucky enough to win, we will be donating the prize to the Raystede Centre for Animal Welfare, who we adopted Poppy from.”
To vote for Poppy visit: www.redrocketmedia.co.uk/britains-best-office-dog-entries.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Woman handed restraining order banning her from contacting gynaecologist
- PICTURES: Hundreds take part in Trans Pride parade
- Mum given just weeks to live determined to ‘fight this with everything’
- Death-link crib removed from sale in charity shop
- New commitment to help people sleeping rough