- Four footballers are in the dock at the Old Bailey accused of sexual assault and voyeurism at a Brighton hotel.
- Anton Rodgers, 19, and George Barker, 21, both of Highview Avenue North, Brighton, Lewis Dunk, 21, of Woodbourne Avenue, Brighton, and Steve Cook, 21, of Perth Road, St Leonards, deny sex assault and voyeurism.
- The victim yesterday broke down in the witness box, shouting that the players had "taunted" her.
- On Wednesday defence council accused the victim of being 'swept up in a roller coaster of lies' and having a keen interest in footballers.
- Defence council also argued one of the players pictured exposing himself to the victim was 'just larking about'.
- On Tuesday, the court was told the four footballers took advantage of the unconscious young woman after the first game at the Amex stadium.
- Richard Barton prosecuting said they were "arrogant young men"
- On Monday the jury was sworn in.
- The trial continues.
Comments are closed on this article.