Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Brighton man seriously injured in Lewes Road attack
A Brighton man was seriously injured in an attack.
The 42-year-old received a serious hip injury during the assault which is believed to have taken place on the west side of Lewes Road near to St Martin Place, Brighton. A 20-year-old woman also received bruising to her face.
The victims were both assaulted by a man who approached them along with part of a group of people.
A 28-year-old man from Brighton arrested on Thursday, January 24, on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm and common assault.
He has been bailed until March 23.
Anyone with information about the attack on January 16 should call Sussex Police on 101.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Flasher in Chichester wanted by police
- Albion players cleared of sexually assaulting a 19-year-old woman
- Your say: Are the Greens fit to run Brighton and Hove City Council?
- Brighton and Hove council boss apologises for rubbish problems
- Designs for life - designs students create products for the future