A drug dealer is on the run after skipping bail.
Warren Keating is originally from Liverpool but has Sussex and Essex connections.
The 24-year-old was sentenced to 48 months imprisonment at Liverpool Crown Court in 2009 for affray, possession of an offensive weapon, possession with intent to supply Class A drugs, and two offences of possession of cannabis.
Keating was released on licence to a family address in Coast Road, Pevensey in June 2011, and in January this year he was subject to a recall to prison by the Probation Service for failing to comply with his release conditions but left Sussex.
He is described as white, of medium build, 5'10", with short blond hair and blue eyes, and speaks with a Merseyside accent.
Detective Sergeant Anita Turner of Sussex Police said; "There is no current reason to believe that Keating poses a direct physical to the general public, but anyone who knows where is is asked not to approach him but to contact police via 101 quoting Sussex Police reference 0356 of 3/1. You can also call independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111."
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- You silly little boy: Police organise meeting with family of teenager who mocked deaths of Leeds fans in online picture
- Brighton bus services saved after company and council come to agreement
- Brighton's Dungeon Bar will have beer and bondage but will be a "safe place for people to explore their sexual desires"
- Death of five-year-old boy who drowned in pool while on family holiday deemed accidental
- Green Party members investigate new model for cannabis - making it legal and having the council sell it