A drug dealer is on the run after skipping bail.
Warren Keating is originally from Liverpool but has Sussex and Essex connections.
The 24-year-old was sentenced to 48 months imprisonment at Liverpool Crown Court in 2009 for affray, possession of an offensive weapon, possession with intent to supply Class A drugs, and two offences of possession of cannabis.
Keating was released on licence to a family address in Coast Road, Pevensey in June 2011, and in January this year he was subject to a recall to prison by the Probation Service for failing to comply with his release conditions but left Sussex.
He is described as white, of medium build, 5'10", with short blond hair and blue eyes, and speaks with a Merseyside accent.
Detective Sergeant Anita Turner of Sussex Police said; "There is no current reason to believe that Keating poses a direct physical to the general public, but anyone who knows where is is asked not to approach him but to contact police via 101 quoting Sussex Police reference 0356 of 3/1. You can also call independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111."
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Minister announces he will step down at general election to "make way for younger candidate"
- Dreaming of a white February
- Well known Hove jewellers close after 57 years in business
- Roadworks on one of Sussex's busiest roads to close lanes and see speed limit drop to 40mph
- Snow alert: Six of the best pictures as the white stuff falls in Sussex again