Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Run Brighton Marathon for Teenage cancer trust
12:00pm Monday 28th January 2013 in News
The Teenage Cancer Trust still has places available for this year’s Brighton Marathon on April 14.
The charity’s dedicated marathon team can offer runners a personalised technical running vest, a pre-race pasta party and post-race celebration, as well as fundraising and training advice.
All money raised will go towards the construction and maintenance of Teenage Cancer Trust units across the UK.
Every day six young people aged 13 to 24 are diagnosed with cancer.
Usually placed on a children’s ward or with elderly patients, young people often feel isolated when facing a cancer diagnosis.
The charity builds specialist units within NHS hospitals that bring young people together.
Call Vicki Shepherd on 0207 612 0702 or email email@example.com.
Entry closes on March 1.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Albion players cleared of sexually assaulting a teenage girl
- Your say: Are the Greens fit to run Brighton and Hove City Council?
- A deserved Angel for guest director Michael Rosen
- Three arrests in Hove shooting murder
- Police plan anniversary visit to scene of Hove murder