Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
UKIP leader to explain policies
7:40am Thursday 31st January 2013 in News
A promient politician is set to address hundreds of people at a public meeting.
Nigel Farage, who has been leader of the UK Independence Party since 2010, will speak at the event on June 3 in Hove Town Hall.
Organisers expect about 400 people to attend.
Nigel Carter, of Brighton and Hove UKIP, said: “We are pleased to invite everybody who wants to hear for themselves from the leader himself about how UKIP’s policies and plans for rescuing our country from the grip of the EU will radically improve our future prospects.”
For more details call 07713 270592 or email him at email@example.com.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Albion players cleared of sexually assaulting a 19-year-old woman
- Your say: Are the Greens fit to run Brighton and Hove City Council?
- Brighton and Hove council boss apologises for rubbish problems
- Designs for life - designs students create products for the future
- Still time to join the Ribbonwalk at Petworth House