Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Family tribute to Debbie Levey murdered in Chichester
The family of murdered care home manager Debbie Levey tonight paid tribute to her.
Her father, John Etherton, speaking on behalf of Debbie's family, said: "We are all absolutely devastated by this terrible news. Debbie was a most caring and compassionate person, who worked in a series of caring professions. We all loved her deeply.
"She will be very much missed by her family, and also by colleagues and her friends and neighbours."
Ms Levey, understood to have attended Brighton and Hove School for Girls when she was younger, was dound dead in her home on Monday (January 28).
A postmortem on Tuesday (January 29) did not reveal any obvious cause of death and further forensic tests are be carried out.
A 45-year old Selsey man arrested on suspicion of her murder has been released on police bail unti February 21 while the enquiry continues.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Sussex hospital gets blood recycling technology
- Sussex hospital boss backs calls for local food
- Sussex MP's bid for civil partnerships for straight couples fails to derail gay marriage bill
- Businessman is still fighting to get Hove ice rink approved
- Top award for Bognor pie shop