Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Have say on £1m funding for Sompting
6:30am Friday 1st February 2013 in News
Residents are being asked how they would spend £1 million in their neighbourhood.
Lottery-funded Big Local will invest £1 million over the next ten years for the benefit of residents living in Sompting following work by Adur District Council and its partners to secure the money.
To help decide how this money is spent, Sompting residents and workers are invited to an event between 2pm and 5pm on Saturday, February 9, at the Sir Robert Woodard Academy in Lancing to find out about the funding.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Police warn - do not approach men wanted in connection with Hove shooting murder
- Police warn people to be on guard following oil thefts
- Wanted man believed to be in Brighton
- Reap what you sow - join in harvest fun
- Woman arrested on suspicion of stealing from Seaford charity shop