Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Support for Sussex tourist trade
7:10am Friday 1st February 2013 in News
Hotel and bed and breakfast owners could soon be getting tips on how to spruce up guests’ bedrooms and flower arranging.
The workshops are for businesses working in the tourist trade, which have been quizzed on what skills they want support with as part of a new link-up between Adur and Worthing’s tourism teams and Sussex Learning Solutions Ltd.
Businesses have responded to surveys by asking for help brushing up their IT, marketing, food hygiene and flower arranging skills.
The £150,000 Seaconomics project is jointly funded by Worthing Borough Council and the EU.
Tourism-related businesses in need of free support or training should contact Tony Bradford on 01903 204931 or Janice Fraser on 01903 263022.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Body of young woman found in Westbourne house fire
- Albion admit investigation launched into Palace dressing room incident
- Top comics back late Brighton playwright's theatre dream
- 200-year-old skeleton found by boy on West Wittering beach laid to rest
- Hove TV presenter's plea for daughter's missing degree work