Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Live music is returning to popular Brighton pub
11:00am Saturday 2nd February 2013 in News
Live music is returning to a popular pub.
The Greys in Southover Street, Brighton, has announced its live music schedule will commence again from Monday, February 4.
The pub had developed a reputation for attracting an impressive roster of live performers over the years, and featured names including Damien Rice, Chris Jagger and Buddy Holly guitarist Tommy Allsup.
But when the management changed hands late last year the audio equipment had to be replaced.
New owner Nathan Wright has now confirmed the venue is ready to continue entertaining punters, starting with Andy White on February 4, Boo Hewerdine and Polly Jones on February 11 and Hank Wangford and Brad Breath on February 25.
For tickets or for more information, call 01273 680734 or visit www.wegottickets.com.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Victim "fabricated" sex assault story - day eleven of Albion players' trial
- Dad-of-two was visiting brother and nephew when he was gunned down in Hove
- UPDATE: A27 closed in both directions near Worthing after serious accident
- TV comic Hugh will open new school buildings
- Brighton and Hove council boss sorry for bin backlog