The windows of a library have been daubed in ‘blood’.
The word “banned” has been painted in fake blood across the windows of the Jubilee Library in Brighton.
The display is part of an exhibition of banned books and films as part of the B Right On Festival.
Vince Law’s solo exhibition I Am A Poem will be at the library until February 13 as part of LGBT Month.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- VIDEO: Kitten killer walks free from court
- Europeans fret over post-Brexit future
- Students’ learning 'at risk' at a City College Brighton and Hove
- UPDATE: The Conservative leadership list as Boris bails
- MP brands rail company's award for passenger experience a joke