The windows of a library have been daubed in ‘blood’.
The word “banned” has been painted in fake blood across the windows of the Jubilee Library in Brighton.
The display is part of an exhibition of banned books and films as part of the B Right On Festival.
Vince Law’s solo exhibition I Am A Poem will be at the library until February 13 as part of LGBT Month.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man left with broken jaw after being attacked by two men outside Brighton seafront hotel
- Residents' fury as travellers set up home on Woodingdean burial site
- Lucky football fan finds FA Cup final tickets dropped from space
- Woman in her late 60s or early 70s found dead on beach
- Vandals blow up parking meters with fireworks in Lewes