The windows of a library have been daubed in ‘blood’.
The word “banned” has been painted in fake blood across the windows of the Jubilee Library in Brighton.
The display is part of an exhibition of banned books and films as part of the B Right On Festival.
Vince Law’s solo exhibition I Am A Poem will be at the library until February 13 as part of LGBT Month.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- British soldier will not be charged over death of comrade in Afghanistan
- Man charged after explosion of suspect device
- Gun brandished in brawl outside takeaway
- Elderly man in critical condition after being hit by van
- Motorcyclist suffers cuts and bruises after being knocked down by car