The windows of a library have been daubed in ‘blood’.
The word “banned” has been painted in fake blood across the windows of the Jubilee Library in Brighton.
The display is part of an exhibition of banned books and films as part of the B Right On Festival.
Vince Law’s solo exhibition I Am A Poem will be at the library until February 13 as part of LGBT Month.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Concern grows for teenage girl who disappeared on way to school
- Suspected shoplifter: "My puppy has died, give me a refund"
- Woman sought over attempted £2000 fraud
- 64-year-old died in squalor hours after PCSO tapped on her window and decided she was OK
- Man jailed over drugs factory at OAP’s mock Tudor home