The windows of a library have been daubed in ‘blood’.
The word “banned” has been painted in fake blood across the windows of the Jubilee Library in Brighton.
The display is part of an exhibition of banned books and films as part of the B Right On Festival.
Vince Law’s solo exhibition I Am A Poem will be at the library until February 13 as part of LGBT Month.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton and Hove should break away and become the Monaco of the UK
- Hundreds flock to meet The Body Coach
- Dozens of prisoners on the run after absconding from open prison
- Brighton bucks the trend once again with new record store
- With Bertie the Elephant, Uckfield student leads the way