The windows of a library have been daubed in ‘blood’.
The word “banned” has been painted in fake blood across the windows of the Jubilee Library in Brighton.
The display is part of an exhibition of banned books and films as part of the B Right On Festival.
Vince Law’s solo exhibition I Am A Poem will be at the library until February 13 as part of LGBT Month.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man in custody after bar explosion
- Plea to place more restrictions on multiple occupant homes in Brighton
- Critics says radical Brighton road scheme is not good enough
- Apprentice candidates storm Brighton
- NHS does not know if ambulances are legal plus all the latest news, travel and weather for Sussex