Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Library of the banned at Brighton library
8:50am Tuesday 5th February 2013 in News
The windows of a library have been daubed in ‘blood’.
The word “banned” has been painted in fake blood across the windows of the Jubilee Library in Brighton.
The display is part of an exhibition of banned books and films as part of the B Right On Festival.
Vince Law’s solo exhibition I Am A Poem will be at the library until February 13 as part of LGBT Month.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Caroline Lucas found not guilty in anti-fracking protest trial
- Have your say: Should the West Pier be dismantled?
- Man strolling along M23 was 'walking to London'
- Raw sewage found in kebab shop
- Caroline Lucas MP arrives in court for fracking trial
Comments are closed on this article.