Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Library of the banned at Brighton library
8:50am Tuesday 5th February 2013 in News
The windows of a library have been daubed in ‘blood’.
The word “banned” has been painted in fake blood across the windows of the Jubilee Library in Brighton.
The display is part of an exhibition of banned books and films as part of the B Right On Festival.
Vince Law’s solo exhibition I Am A Poem will be at the library until February 13 as part of LGBT Month.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Top pop acts to headline new Brighton festival
- Busy night for Sussex's animal rescue teams
- Morrisons wants to move on to controversial Brighton site
- Thieves target Brighton community centre three nights in a row
- Learn about Brighton's history in guided walking tour