Millions of Southern Water customers are facing above-inflation price hikes in April – despite the company announcing operating profits of £271m last year.
Southern Water today announced their 2.8m water and wastewater customers can expect an average bill increase of 5.3% – the third highest increase out the 24 water companies in the UK.
We're putting Southern Water's director of communications, Geoff Loader, in the Your Interview hot seat to answer your questions.
What would you like to ask? Send in your questions today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 544 682.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Girl, 17, took her own life after being abused by her brother
- Armed police patrol county's streets as visible patrols stepped up
- Martin Freeman to open new £8 million, three-screen cinema
- PICTURES: Hundreds of people show of defiance at vigils in the face of hate
- Something to snout about: Ginger Pig hotel