Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Your chance to quiz Southern Water boss after price hike
Millions of Southern Water customers are facing above-inflation price hikes in April – despite the company announcing operating profits of £271m last year.
Southern Water today announced their 2.8m water and wastewater customers can expect an average bill increase of 5.3% – the third highest increase out the 24 water companies in the UK.
We're putting Southern Water's director of communications, Geoff Loader, in the Your Interview hot seat to answer your questions.
What would you like to ask? Send in your questions today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 544 682.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Burglars steal safe from Seaford funeral sirectors
- Police investigate Eastbourne consultants over alleged fictitious investments
- Fire breaks out at historic Brighton flats
- £30m redevelopment plans revealed for two Sussex hospitals
- New map reveals 20mph zone for Brighton and Hove
Comments are closed on this article.