Millions of Southern Water customers are facing above-inflation price hikes in April – despite the company announcing operating profits of £271m last year.
Southern Water today announced their 2.8m water and wastewater customers can expect an average bill increase of 5.3% – the third highest increase out the 24 water companies in the UK.
We're putting Southern Water's director of communications, Geoff Loader, in the Your Interview hot seat to answer your questions.
What would you like to ask? Send in your questions today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 544 682.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Cat found decapitated in Portslade woodland
- Murder suspect arrested in harbour with suspected illegal immigrants
- Heritage group say council's £30 million demolition plans for Madeira Terraces are "wrong"
- Petrol station boss says "sorry" for fuel mix up affecting at least 60 customers
- Jeremy Corbyn makes case for EU membership in Sussex