Millions of Southern Water customers are facing above-inflation price hikes in April – despite the company announcing operating profits of £271m last year.
Southern Water today announced their 2.8m water and wastewater customers can expect an average bill increase of 5.3% – the third highest increase out the 24 water companies in the UK.
We're putting Southern Water's director of communications, Geoff Loader, in the Your Interview hot seat to answer your questions.
What would you like to ask? Send in your questions today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 544 682.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Family and East Sussex coroner critical of New York Police Department after death of 28-year-old woman mowed down by a car
- Council officer and former special constable showered gifts and cash on boy he then sexually abused
- Mum claims she was told to stop breastfeeding by headteacher
- Farmer shoots dead black Labrador for killing three sheep and injuring another
- Brighton-born father of six recalls the harrowing days of being evacuated from Dunkirk 75-years ago