Millions of Southern Water customers are facing above-inflation price hikes in April – despite the company announcing operating profits of £271m last year.
Southern Water today announced their 2.8m water and wastewater customers can expect an average bill increase of 5.3% – the third highest increase out the 24 water companies in the UK.
We're putting Southern Water's director of communications, Geoff Loader, in the Your Interview hot seat to answer your questions.
What would you like to ask? Send in your questions today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 544 682.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Thousands raised in one day after death of Alex Maynard from Brighton
- Parents ‘horrified’ by rape of 14-year-old girl in Ovingdean nature reserve
- Bonfire society to charge an admission fee for the first time to Lewes biggest fireworks night event
- UPDATED: Man in hospital with life threatening head injuries after being hit by lorry on A259
- Saltdean jihadi is "willing to die" to warn-torn Syria