A radio station will be covering the city’s LGBT history month festival.
Community radio station RadioReverb will be broadcasting extensive coverage of the first ever B.Right.On LGBT History Month Festival which began on February 1.
The station will be bringing on-the-spot reports, in-depth coverage of performances and debates, and live broadcasts from across the month-long festival.
RadioReverb aims to bring the festival to a wider audience in Brighton and Hove and further afield and will encourage listeners to participate and contribute through previews and behind-the scenes insights.
Kathy Caton, a presenter of RadioReverb’s dedicated LGBT programme Out in Brighton, said: “We’re proud to be supporting this groundbreaking festival and excited about making radio which really takes it to a wider audience.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Train company accused of agreeing 'remedial plan' to increase cancellations
- Bomb scare at Brighton and Hove High School
- Man padlocked himself to lorry as police try to evict Brighton squatters
- Medics who aided Shoreham Airshow disaster survivors honoured for bravery
- Blundering cops wrongly seize poppers believing they were illegal