A radio station will be covering the city’s LGBT history month festival.
Community radio station RadioReverb will be broadcasting extensive coverage of the first ever B.Right.On LGBT History Month Festival which began on February 1.
The station will be bringing on-the-spot reports, in-depth coverage of performances and debates, and live broadcasts from across the month-long festival.
RadioReverb aims to bring the festival to a wider audience in Brighton and Hove and further afield and will encourage listeners to participate and contribute through previews and behind-the scenes insights.
Kathy Caton, a presenter of RadioReverb’s dedicated LGBT programme Out in Brighton, said: “We’re proud to be supporting this groundbreaking festival and excited about making radio which really takes it to a wider audience.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Thousands raised in one day after death of Alex Maynard from Brighton
- Police hunt man after girl, 14, raped near field in Ovingdean
- Mum quits job to enter competitions full time after winning £250,000 in prizes
- Drugs wizard jailed for developing chemistry lab in Ovingdean says time behind bars was ‘awesome’
- VIDEO: Tragedy feared from planes flying ‘dangerously low’ over Shoreham