Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
RadioReverb to broadcast LGBT festival
7:30pm Tuesday 5th February 2013 in News
A radio station will be covering the city’s LGBT history month festival.
Community radio station RadioReverb will be broadcasting extensive coverage of the first ever B.Right.On LGBT History Month Festival which began on February 1.
The station will be bringing on-the-spot reports, in-depth coverage of performances and debates, and live broadcasts from across the month-long festival.
RadioReverb aims to bring the festival to a wider audience in Brighton and Hove and further afield and will encourage listeners to participate and contribute through previews and behind-the scenes insights.
Kathy Caton, a presenter of RadioReverb’s dedicated LGBT programme Out in Brighton, said: “We’re proud to be supporting this groundbreaking festival and excited about making radio which really takes it to a wider audience.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.