A radio station will be covering the city’s LGBT history month festival.
Community radio station RadioReverb will be broadcasting extensive coverage of the first ever B.Right.On LGBT History Month Festival which began on February 1.
The station will be bringing on-the-spot reports, in-depth coverage of performances and debates, and live broadcasts from across the month-long festival.
RadioReverb aims to bring the festival to a wider audience in Brighton and Hove and further afield and will encourage listeners to participate and contribute through previews and behind-the scenes insights.
Kathy Caton, a presenter of RadioReverb’s dedicated LGBT programme Out in Brighton, said: “We’re proud to be supporting this groundbreaking festival and excited about making radio which really takes it to a wider audience.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- New ride based on the i360 takes off at pier
- HMP Lewes officers to get immediate pay rise of up to £5,000
- Body of Sussex man who died fighting ISIS returned to UK with hero's welcome
- Shelter for homeless gathering momentum
- Mayor plans 50-mile charity trek