A radio station will be covering the city’s LGBT history month festival.
Community radio station RadioReverb will be broadcasting extensive coverage of the first ever B.Right.On LGBT History Month Festival which began on February 1.
The station will be bringing on-the-spot reports, in-depth coverage of performances and debates, and live broadcasts from across the month-long festival.
RadioReverb aims to bring the festival to a wider audience in Brighton and Hove and further afield and will encourage listeners to participate and contribute through previews and behind-the scenes insights.
Kathy Caton, a presenter of RadioReverb’s dedicated LGBT programme Out in Brighton, said: “We’re proud to be supporting this groundbreaking festival and excited about making radio which really takes it to a wider audience.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Police hunt man after girl, 14, raped near field in Ovingdean
- VIDEO: Tragedy feared from planes flying ‘dangerously low’ over Shoreham
- Mum quits job to enter competitions full time after winning £250,000 in prizes
- Tributes flood in as TV Santa dies
- Teacher tells dying girl - who also suffers from alopecia - to remove wig