A radio station will be covering the city’s LGBT history month festival.
Community radio station RadioReverb will be broadcasting extensive coverage of the first ever B.Right.On LGBT History Month Festival which began on February 1.
The station will be bringing on-the-spot reports, in-depth coverage of performances and debates, and live broadcasts from across the month-long festival.
RadioReverb aims to bring the festival to a wider audience in Brighton and Hove and further afield and will encourage listeners to participate and contribute through previews and behind-the scenes insights.
Kathy Caton, a presenter of RadioReverb’s dedicated LGBT programme Out in Brighton, said: “We’re proud to be supporting this groundbreaking festival and excited about making radio which really takes it to a wider audience.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Headteacher off work for weeks after slipping on a NACHO at Mexican-themed quiz evening
- Man, 86, left for an hour unconscious after pressing Careline alert
- Fears that Queen's Speech could worsen property crisis in Sussex
- Council accused of victim blaming over cyclist safety poster urging people to take out their headphones
- Council 'regrets' reinstating worker who has been convicted of paedophilia