Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
RadioReverb to broadcast LGBT festival
7:30pm Tuesday 5th February 2013 in News
A radio station will be covering the city’s LGBT history month festival.
Community radio station RadioReverb will be broadcasting extensive coverage of the first ever B.Right.On LGBT History Month Festival which began on February 1.
The station will be bringing on-the-spot reports, in-depth coverage of performances and debates, and live broadcasts from across the month-long festival.
RadioReverb aims to bring the festival to a wider audience in Brighton and Hove and further afield and will encourage listeners to participate and contribute through previews and behind-the scenes insights.
Kathy Caton, a presenter of RadioReverb’s dedicated LGBT programme Out in Brighton, said: “We’re proud to be supporting this groundbreaking festival and excited about making radio which really takes it to a wider audience.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Mother facing jail for neglect after being found drunk at 11.30am
- Suicide bomber's brother tells Muslims not to fight in Syria
- Two pedestrians injured in Brighton seafront crash
- Brighton-based vegan food company forced to recall dairy desserts
- Sea is warmest it has been for 15 years
Comments are closed on this article.