Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Have say on the NHS at Brighton and Hove conference
7:00am Wednesday 6th February 2013 in News
People interested in having a say on how health services are run are invited to a meeting later this month.
A conference is being held for all of the patient participation groups (PPG) based at GP practices in Brighton and Hove.
The groups give patients a chance to be involved and give their views about services provided by their local GP.
The conference, organised by the Brighton and Hove Clinical Commissioning Group, will give members at various practices a chance to get together for the first time.
The free event will take place at the Brighthelm Centre in North Road on February 13 from 9.30am to 4pm.
Although the conference is mainly aimed at PPG members any other patients and members of the public interested in joining their GP surgery’s group can also attend.
Commissioning group chairman Xavier Nalletamby said: “Many of our 47 practices in the city have a patient participation group and this event is an excellent opportunity for members of the groups to come together and share their ideas.”
For more details call Tanya Nayyar on 01273 574779 or email Tanya.firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Murder investigation launched following huge fire which killed man, 24, and led to four others needing treatment
- Drunk fools can attend course to avoid £90 fine
- Your Interview: send us your questions for Trevor Love
- £79 million plans for City College Brighton and Hove approved by councillors
- Jury in rent boy murder trial retire for fourth day
Comments are closed on this article.