Brighton tapestry artist Tina Francis is sharing the love by making a donation to The Argus Appeal for each sale of a specially designed bag.
The canvas bag, based on one of her tapestry kit designs, includes the phrase Brighton Has My Heart and costs £8.
Tina, who is based at the JAG Gallery in Madeira Drive, says she will give £1 to the appeal for every bag sold in the run up to Valentine’s Day and for the rest of this year.
She said: “With Valentine’s coming up I thought this was a good time to raise awareness of what I am doing and I am hoping to raise as much as I can for the appeal.
“I live locally and the bag has been produced locally so I wanted to support a local charity as well.”
The Argus Appeal supports good causes across Sussex.
The bags are available by visiting the gallery, calling 07979 854649 or going to www.tinafrancis.co.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Hospital facing charge over legionnaires' disease case
- Lido restoration plans wins £2.3m cash boost
- Train delays due to flooded railway tunnel
- UPDATE: Man who fell 11 storeys from high rise had cancer
- Doctor charged with sexually assaulting 16-year-old patient