Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Two teens found guilty of Eastbourne man's murder
12:34pm Wednesday 6th February 2013 in News
Two teenagers have been found guilty of murdering a man outside a convenience store.
Shane Noble, 19, of no fixed address, and Joe Chapman, 15 and previously from Iden Street in Eastbourne, were found guilty today following a three week trial at Lewes Crown Court.
They have been remanded for sentencing on March 15.
They were charged after 46-year-old Chris Poole was attacked outside the Premier store in The Hydneye on the evening of August 16 last year.
For more read The Argus tomorrow.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Author Peter James 'lucky to be alive' following 70mph racing crash
- Hove murder: wanted man phones The Argus
- Shoreham Rugby Club holding charity barbecue and fun day
- Police investigate spate of car crime across Sussex
- Sussex Police get Chinese book of sayings as thank you gift