A teenager has been jailed after admitting stealing cash and computers from an exclusive school.
Student Jordan Kelly, from Havant in Hampshire, was jailed for two years after admitting breaking into independent boarding school Christ’s Hospital in Horsham on November 15.
He was sentenced at Lewes Crown Court after the judge was told he travelled to Sussex on the train from his home in Havant.
After getting off at Billingshurst Station, he went to Christ’s Hospital School, where he broke into staff flats and stole electronic equipment and cash.
He will serve out his sentence at a young offenders’ institute.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Person killed in Brighton flat fire
- Four people injured after first-floor balcony collapses into basement
- Politicians at loggerheads over Parliament's right to overturn Brexit vote
- Woman raped in car park near Devil's Dyke
- Delight after new owner agrees to put the Palace back in the pier