A teenager has been jailed after admitting stealing cash and computers from an exclusive school.
Student Jordan Kelly, from Havant in Hampshire, was jailed for two years after admitting breaking into independent boarding school Christ’s Hospital in Horsham on November 15.
He was sentenced at Lewes Crown Court after the judge was told he travelled to Sussex on the train from his home in Havant.
After getting off at Billingshurst Station, he went to Christ’s Hospital School, where he broke into staff flats and stole electronic equipment and cash.
He will serve out his sentence at a young offenders’ institute.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Armed officers raid flat following two hour stand off
- 'Expect delays for rest of week', train passengers warned
- Society criticises demolition of "Brighton's best post-war building"
- Albion fans show their colours ahead of crunch clash at Boro
- Man fighting cancer gets £18,000 lottery win boost