A teenager has been jailed after admitting stealing cash and computers from an exclusive school.
Student Jordan Kelly, from Havant in Hampshire, was jailed for two years after admitting breaking into independent boarding school Christ’s Hospital in Horsham on November 15.
He was sentenced at Lewes Crown Court after the judge was told he travelled to Sussex on the train from his home in Havant.
After getting off at Billingshurst Station, he went to Christ’s Hospital School, where he broke into staff flats and stole electronic equipment and cash.
He will serve out his sentence at a young offenders’ institute.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Family of English acting legend announce plans to open school in Sussex
- Cafe to be named after grandfather who died after fight
- Exhibition on Vivien Leigh gives unique insight
- School appeals for donations to recycling scheme
- Train company accused of agreeing 'remedial plan' to increase cancellations