A teenager has been jailed after admitting stealing cash and computers from an exclusive school.
Student Jordan Kelly, from Havant in Hampshire, was jailed for two years after admitting breaking into independent boarding school Christ’s Hospital in Horsham on November 15.
He was sentenced at Lewes Crown Court after the judge was told he travelled to Sussex on the train from his home in Havant.
After getting off at Billingshurst Station, he went to Christ’s Hospital School, where he broke into staff flats and stole electronic equipment and cash.
He will serve out his sentence at a young offenders’ institute.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Michael Lane jailed for 25 years for the murder of Shana Grice
- Judge criticises Sussex Police for "jumping to conclusions" over Shana's complaints
- Shana's family 'very relieved' over 'long and deserved prison sentence' for Lane
- Motorcyclist dies after collision with Land Rover towing horse box
- Pier boss sells his last city bar as profits soar