A teenager has been jailed after admitting stealing cash and computers from an exclusive school.
Student Jordan Kelly, from Havant in Hampshire, was jailed for two years after admitting breaking into independent boarding school Christ’s Hospital in Horsham on November 15.
He was sentenced at Lewes Crown Court after the judge was told he travelled to Sussex on the train from his home in Havant.
After getting off at Billingshurst Station, he went to Christ’s Hospital School, where he broke into staff flats and stole electronic equipment and cash.
He will serve out his sentence at a young offenders’ institute.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- CCTV images released in bid to trace attempted rape suspect
- Man faces rape and stalking charges
- Bid to trace parents of Jade after she is put up for adoption
- Man gets 11 years for possessing machine gun
- Concern as cost of Liver disorder drug increases by 600%