A teenager has been jailed after admitting stealing cash and computers from an exclusive school.
Student Jordan Kelly, from Havant in Hampshire, was jailed for two years after admitting breaking into independent boarding school Christ’s Hospital in Horsham on November 15.
He was sentenced at Lewes Crown Court after the judge was told he travelled to Sussex on the train from his home in Havant.
After getting off at Billingshurst Station, he went to Christ’s Hospital School, where he broke into staff flats and stole electronic equipment and cash.
He will serve out his sentence at a young offenders’ institute.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Gang behind “heartless conspiracy” jailed for conning £250,000 out of vulnerable residents
- Three youngsters fight for life after late-night crash
- Fast food worker appears in court charged with rape
- Manhunt across Sussex after bodies found in double murder - public urged not to approach suspect
- Shoppers ready for Black Friday bargain bonanza