A teenager has been jailed after admitting stealing cash and computers from an exclusive school.
Student Jordan Kelly, from Havant in Hampshire, was jailed for two years after admitting breaking into independent boarding school Christ’s Hospital in Horsham on November 15.
He was sentenced at Lewes Crown Court after the judge was told he travelled to Sussex on the train from his home in Havant.
After getting off at Billingshurst Station, he went to Christ’s Hospital School, where he broke into staff flats and stole electronic equipment and cash.
He will serve out his sentence at a young offenders’ institute.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- 'Disgusting' act against charity sculpture as Snowdog vandals strike again
- Man who claimed to have a gun holds up supermarket
- Where's Wendy? Critics demand health chief speaks up
- Developers behind £250m Brighton regeneration projects blames Brexit for £11.7 loss
- Fears of illegal cockle picking at site of special scientific interest