Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Teen jailed for break-in at Christ's Hospital
11:50am Thursday 7th February 2013 in News
A teenager has been jailed after admitting stealing cash and computers from an exclusive school.
Student Jordan Kelly, from Havant in Hampshire, was jailed for two years after admitting breaking into independent boarding school Christ’s Hospital in Horsham on November 15.
He was sentenced at Lewes Crown Court after the judge was told he travelled to Sussex on the train from his home in Havant.
After getting off at Billingshurst Station, he went to Christ’s Hospital School, where he broke into staff flats and stole electronic equipment and cash.
He will serve out his sentence at a young offenders’ institute.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Teenager dies after being hit by train
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Detectives treating blaze as suspicious
- Cameron tells Eastbourne council: Spend £2 million how you want
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Business owners were uninsured
- Man dies after his dog is involved in a fight
Comments are closed on this article.