A teenager has been jailed after admitting stealing cash and computers from an exclusive school.
Student Jordan Kelly, from Havant in Hampshire, was jailed for two years after admitting breaking into independent boarding school Christ’s Hospital in Horsham on November 15.
He was sentenced at Lewes Crown Court after the judge was told he travelled to Sussex on the train from his home in Havant.
After getting off at Billingshurst Station, he went to Christ’s Hospital School, where he broke into staff flats and stole electronic equipment and cash.
He will serve out his sentence at a young offenders’ institute.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Police issue alert after two incidents of stranger danger involving girls on their way to school
- Driver arrested after fatal crash which killed 49-year-old man and closed the A27 for 12 hours
- Two masked men carrying handguns hold up Betfred in armed robbery
- Man, 49, found dead in Brighton property
- Man denies making explosives at his Sussex home