Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Teen jailed for break-in at Christ's Hospital
11:50am Thursday 7th February 2013 in News
A teenager has been jailed after admitting stealing cash and computers from an exclusive school.
Student Jordan Kelly, from Havant in Hampshire, was jailed for two years after admitting breaking into independent boarding school Christ’s Hospital in Horsham on November 15.
He was sentenced at Lewes Crown Court after the judge was told he travelled to Sussex on the train from his home in Havant.
After getting off at Billingshurst Station, he went to Christ’s Hospital School, where he broke into staff flats and stole electronic equipment and cash.
He will serve out his sentence at a young offenders’ institute.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man seriously injured in Shoreham machete attack
- Jury out in trial of rent boy accused of murdering older love in Brighton flat
- Sussex boffins discover why koalas have such deep voices
- 23-year-old woman raped by stranger on the beach
- Peer calls for Boxing Day trains
Comments are closed on this article.