A teenager has been jailed after admitting stealing cash and computers from an exclusive school.
Student Jordan Kelly, from Havant in Hampshire, was jailed for two years after admitting breaking into independent boarding school Christ’s Hospital in Horsham on November 15.
He was sentenced at Lewes Crown Court after the judge was told he travelled to Sussex on the train from his home in Havant.
After getting off at Billingshurst Station, he went to Christ’s Hospital School, where he broke into staff flats and stole electronic equipment and cash.
He will serve out his sentence at a young offenders’ institute.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Police hunt for shoplifter with handgun after supermarket raid
- Residents plea to tackle high levels of drug dealing on three Brighton streets
- Council to run up £36k legal bill fighting i360 information case
- Danny Mac's shock at staying top of Strictly leaderboard for fourth week as he goes into semi-final
- Crunch month for future of park considered one of Brighton's jewels