A mother and daughter had a lucky escape following this crash today (February 7).
Their car flipped over in hay in Main Street, Peasmarsh, near Rye, at 9am.
PC Dan Bevan pulled them out. A spokesman said: “It was a lucky escape.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Villagers thwart suspected jewellery thief by chasing him down the street and grabbing him
- Frustration boils over as train passengers struggle to get home
- Remembering the Goldstone 20 years on
- City raking in cash from parking
- Firefighters to respond to emergency ambulance calls in pilot project