A mother and daughter had a lucky escape following this crash today (February 7).
Their car flipped over in hay in Main Street, Peasmarsh, near Rye, at 9am.
PC Dan Bevan pulled them out. A spokesman said: “It was a lucky escape.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Mayor’s China trips investigated
- Woman attacks mother in front of their children
- Dog walker left with head injury after glass bottle attack
- Mystery surrounds the latest i360 closure
- Homophobic thugs are given longer sentences