A mother and daughter had a lucky escape following this crash today (February 7).
Their car flipped over in hay in Main Street, Peasmarsh, near Rye, at 9am.
PC Dan Bevan pulled them out. A spokesman said: “It was a lucky escape.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Tourist arrested on terrorism charge for taking a selfie video at Churchill Square
- Southern Railway staff to strike for five days
- Southern Rail engineers to strike for five days
- i360 critic ends petition in shock U-turn over project
- Disruption on Southern Trains after breakdown at Haywards Heath