A mother and daughter had a lucky escape following this crash today (February 7).
Their car flipped over in hay in Main Street, Peasmarsh, near Rye, at 9am.
PC Dan Bevan pulled them out. A spokesman said: “It was a lucky escape.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man we met at gay nightclub died on our sofa
- Police called as girls, 12, get thrown out of cinema
- UPDATE: Severe delays on all Brighton and Hove bus services
- New ticket scheme confuses commuters at Brighton station
- Man who died in Newhaven lorry crash on Friday named