The jury at the Old Bailey has just returned a not guilty verdict for Brighton and Hove Albion player Lewis Dunk for the charge of voyeurism after 25 hours and 23 minutes of deliberations.
Charges of voyeurism and sexual assault are still outstanding for George Barker, Anton Rogers and Steve Cook.
The charge of sexual assault still hangs over Dunk.
Read back through the trial with The Argus live updates.
All trial stories are here: www.theargus.co.uk/news/indepth/bhatrial
Commenting remains closed for legal reasons.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Family and East Sussex coroner critical of New York Police Department after death of 28-year-old woman mowed down by a car
- Council officer and former special constable showered gifts and cash on boy he then sexually abused
- Mum claims she was told to stop breastfeeding by headteacher
- Farmer shoots dead black Labrador for killing three sheep and injuring another
- Brighton-born father of six recalls the harrowing days of being evacuated from Dunkirk 75-years ago