Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Not guilty verdict for voyeurism charge for one Brighton and Hove Albion player Lewis Dunk
Updated 5:06pm Thursday 7th February 2013 in News
The jury at the Old Bailey has just returned a not guilty verdict for Brighton and Hove Albion player Lewis Dunk for the charge of voyeurism after 25 hours and 23 minutes of deliberations.
Charges of voyeurism and sexual assault are still outstanding for George Barker, Anton Rogers and Steve Cook.
The charge of sexual assault still hangs over Dunk.
Read back through the trial with The Argus live updates.
All trial stories are here: www.theargus.co.uk/news/indepth/bhatrial
Commenting remains closed for legal reasons.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Colour, confidence, floats and lots of Pride
- Flying the flag to show police support for Pride
- So much to enjoy at Pride
- Teenager killed by train was being bullied
- Agency launches inquiry as 100 fish die in stream