Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Not guilty verdict for voyeurism charge for one Brighton and Hove Albion player Lewis Dunk
4:11pm Thursday 7th February 2013 in News
The jury at the Old Bailey has just returned a not guilty verdict for Brighton and Hove Albion player Lewis Dunk for the charge of voyeurism after 25 hours and 23 minutes of deliberations.
Charges of voyeurism and sexual assault are still outstanding for George Barker, Anton Rogers and Steve Cook.
The charge of sexual assault still hangs over Dunk.
Read back through the trial with The Argus live updates.
All trial stories are here: www.theargus.co.uk/news/indepth/bhatrial
Commenting remains closed for legal reasons.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Teenager killed in Syria conflict
- Threats made to driver in car crash case
- ‘Cheap’ chocolate bars help shop survive
- Record early sales for Pride tickets
- 'Significant' police presence for March for England