The jury at the Old Bailey has just returned a not guilty verdict for Brighton and Hove Albion player Lewis Dunk for the charge of voyeurism after 25 hours and 23 minutes of deliberations.
Charges of voyeurism and sexual assault are still outstanding for George Barker, Anton Rogers and Steve Cook.
The charge of sexual assault still hangs over Dunk.
Read back through the trial with The Argus live updates.
All trial stories are here: www.theargus.co.uk/news/indepth/bhatrial
Commenting remains closed for legal reasons.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Detectives investigating the murder of Mark Manning search Worthing lake and park
- TV presenter Dan Hill lauded as Britain’s most indulgent parent but mother of his two other children claims he owes her thousands
- Residents noise complaints about Brighton's Open Market force stallholders to shelve 7am opening time
- Brighton and Hove City Council accused of laying down a "welcome mat" for travellers
- The changing room thief caught after victim turns detective to track him down using iPhone app