The jury at the Old Bailey has just returned a not guilty verdict for Brighton and Hove Albion player Lewis Dunk for the charge of voyeurism after 25 hours and 23 minutes of deliberations.
Charges of voyeurism and sexual assault are still outstanding for George Barker, Anton Rogers and Steve Cook.
The charge of sexual assault still hangs over Dunk.
Read back through the trial with The Argus live updates.
All trial stories are here: www.theargus.co.uk/news/indepth/bhatrial
Commenting remains closed for legal reasons.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- GCSE results coverage across Brighton, Hove and Sussex
- Fresh warnings over sea bathing danger as five men die
- i360 vandalised just weeks after opening
- Sadness and anger as BHS in Brighton closes down
- Praise for rape victim who spoke out for others