The jury at the Old Bailey has just returned a not guilty verdict for Brighton and Hove Albion player Lewis Dunk for the charge of voyeurism after 25 hours and 23 minutes of deliberations.
Charges of voyeurism and sexual assault are still outstanding for George Barker, Anton Rogers and Steve Cook.
The charge of sexual assault still hangs over Dunk.
Read back through the trial with The Argus live updates.
All trial stories are here: www.theargus.co.uk/news/indepth/bhatrial
Commenting remains closed for legal reasons.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- A Snowdog for little Niamh and a staggering £337,000 for The Martlets
- Calls for the end of weekly bin collections to save money and boost recycling
- Rag 'n' Bone man named winner of Brits' critics' choice award
- Lessons 'have not been learned' despite the Marlie Farm tragedy
- Teenage riding star killed in head on car crash