The jury at the Old Bailey has just returned a not guilty verdict for Brighton and Hove Albion player Lewis Dunk for the charge of voyeurism after 25 hours and 23 minutes of deliberations.
Charges of voyeurism and sexual assault are still outstanding for George Barker, Anton Rogers and Steve Cook.
The charge of sexual assault still hangs over Dunk.
Read back through the trial with The Argus live updates.
All trial stories are here: www.theargus.co.uk/news/indepth/bhatrial
Commenting remains closed for legal reasons.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Fresh warnings over sea bathing danger as three men die at Camber Sands
- Sex abuse charities praise woman who broke her silence over rape by her stepfather
- Tim Peake’s father hopes the first exhibition to chart his son’s voyage into space will inspire generations of children to follow in his footsteps
- Shoppers were looking for bargains at BHS on closing down day
- Competition launched to find the new voice of the Speaking Clock