The four footballers accused of sexually assaulting a 19-year-old woman face a retrial after a jury failed to agree on a verdict.
Brighton and Hove Albion players Lewis Dunk, Anton Rodgers and George Barker along with Bournemouth player Steve Cook were charged with sexual assault and voyeurism.
But despite spending more than 20 hours deliberating over their verdicts, members of a jury at the Old Bailey could only agree on one count whether the men were innocent or guilty.
They decided Lewis Dunk was not guilty of voyeurism.
The Crown Prosecution Service said its "present view" was that it would ask for the players to be put on trial again for the remaining charges.
Read back through the trial with The Argus live updates.
All trial stories are here: www.theargus.co.uk/news/indepth/bhatrial
Commenting remains closed for legal reasons.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Police drop Hove murder investigation after post mortem says woman died from natural causes
- Driver loses control and crashes after being pursued by police
- CCTV: 16-year-old boy "headbutted in the face" by man asking for cigarette paper
- Two car crash in Brighton
- Man seriously injured after Toyota Avensis hits tree in Hove