Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Football crazy charity fundraisers plan to visit every ground
8:30pm Thursday 7th February 2013 in News
These football-crazy fundraisers are on the road to success in their quest to visit all 92 Football League grounds in 92 hours.
Rich Burrough, Chris Jackson, Luke Martin and Dan Preston set off from Brighton yesterday (February 6) in the hope of raising a minimum of £9,200.
Yesterday they were touring the footballing backwaters of the South West, stopping at Bournemouth, Exeter and Torquay.
The sponsored journey is to raise money for Evelina Children’s Hospital in London, where Mr Jackson’s son underwent major heart surgery last year. They are also supporting ICC Missions, a Christian charity supporting children affected by the Chernobyl nuclear disaster. By yesterday the men had raised £2,425.
See their tweets below.
Tweets from the 92 Challenge team
The Argus has no responsibility or control over the content on external blogging sites, but you can contact us if you have a complaint.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton and Hove City Council urged to let blue badge holders park for free
- Chichester speeders targeted in Sussex Police operation
- Union announces further strike action after negotiation talks crumble
- Looking back: Budgie not just a pretty boy then!
- Union’s anger at frontline care plans in West Sussex