Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Ink event in Brighton
7:00am Friday 8th February 2013 in News
Tattoo artists from around the world will be flying in for the sixth Brighton Tattoo Convention.
More than 300 artists from as far afield as the USA, Australia and Japan will gather at the Hilton Brighton Metropole Hotel on Saturday and Sunday, February 16 and 17.
The event is to take place on the seafront this year.
Convention-goers can also browse the gallery which showcases art, mosaics and photographs, attend seminars and enjoy live music and entertainment throughout the weekend.
On Sunday night an after-show party featuring live music by Leanne and the Rockeros, 56 Killers, Pine Top Boys and a burlesque show featuring Cherry Bella will be held.
Tickets are available online or on the door. Visit www.brightontattoo.com for more information.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Albion apologise to Palace over dressing room incident
- Top award for Bognor pie shop
- Say 'hola' to new dentists in Brighton
- Resting place found for skull discovered on West Sussex beach
- Superheroes step out in Brighton for African charity