Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Charity film is screened in Brighton
8:10am Friday 8th February 2013 in News
To follow inspirational schoolboy Charlie Doherty from Crawley raising more than £20,000 for Mary’s Meals, the charity’s Child 31 film is being screened.
From today (February 8) until next Thursday, the 12A film will be shown at 12.30pm in the week and 10.45am at the weekend.
On Saturday, February 9 people are being encouraged to go to the film wearing traditional dress.
The cinema is also supporting a project to fill backpacks with school equipment to support Mary’s Meals schools in Africa.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Victim "fabricated" sex assault story - day eleven of Albion players' trial
- Dad-of-two was visiting brother and nephew when he was gunned down in Hove
- UPDATE: A27 closed in both directions near Worthing after serious accident
- Brighton and Hove enjoys overseas visitor boost of £12m
- Plant could be fighting germs