Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Bevendean Primary School pupils sing and sign for world record attempt
7:10pm Friday 8th February 2013 in News
Pupils sang to success when they took part in a world record attempt.
Children from Bevendean Primary School in Heath Hill Avenue were part of SignHealth’s sign2sing, which tried to break the record for the most people singing a song simultaneously.
The event raised money for the charity which helps improve the mental and physical health and wellbeing of deaf people, including deaf children.
The record was previously set at 114,277 last year.
Now the school is waiting for Guinness World Records to verify the attempt and confirm whether they are part of a new record.
To see all the photographs taken at the record attempt see The Argus picture gallery: www.theargus.co.uk/photos/2013/signingrecord
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Author Peter James 'lucky to be alive' following 70mph racing crash
- Hove murder: wanted man phones The Argus
- Shoreham Rugby Club holding charity barbecue and fun day
- Police investigate spate of car crime across Sussex
- Sussex Police get Chinese book of sayings as thank you gift