Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Brighton Fringe friend scheme to offer benefits
8:50am Saturday 9th February 2013 in News
Brighton Fringe has teamed up with local businesses to provide a number of exclusive offers.
Anyone signing up to become a Friend of Brighton Fringe will get six months free membership to LoveCard.
The discount card, which normally costs £20, was set up by and supports independent businesses in Brighton and Hove.
Friends of Brighton Fringe will also receive exclusive 2-4-1 ticket offers, priority booking, no booking fee and two invitations to the programme launch this month.
Julian Caddy, the managing director of the Fringe, said: “We have been looking for ways to add value to our Friends of Brighton Fringe scheme and I couldn’t think of a more perfect partnership than one that promotes the local, independent businesses across the city. I’ll certainly make use of mine.”
Membership is £27 and is available from www.brightonfringe.org/friends/friends.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Victim "fabricated" sex assault story - day eleven of Albion players' trial
- Dad-of-two was visiting brother and nephew when he was gunned down in Hove
- UPDATE: A27 closed in both directions near Worthing after serious accident
- Sussex artists put their skills on show
- Sussex's sewage will become drinking water under new plans