Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Five arrested at Albion v Hull
1:48pm Monday 11th February 2013 in News
Five people were arrested following Albion’s match against Hull.
The five included three arrested on suspicion of chanting homophobic taunts after the game on Saturday, February 9.
Two of the men, Hull supporters, were cautioned. No further action was taken against the third.
A Brighton man had no further action taken against him for a public order offence.
A Hull supporter was bailed until a later date after being evicted from the stadium on suspicion of being drunk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton and Hove braces itself for another week of bin strikes as rubbish piles up
- Cyclists flout pavement ban just days after police crackdown on Brighton seafront
- Brighton and Hove City Council urged to let blue badge holders park for free
- Tributes to Crawley child killed by mirror
- Chichester toddler savaged by dog