Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Woman stuck in Brighton shop
1:49pm Monday 11th February 2013 in News
Firefighers had to rescue a woman trapped in a high street clothes shop last night (February 10)
The woman was stuck in the lift at fashion store Zara at Churchill Square, Brighton, at 6.30pm.
A crew from Preston Circus came to her rescue.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Cyclists flout pavement ban just days after police crackdown on Brighton seafront
- Brighton and Hove City Council urged to let blue badge holders park for free
- Chichester speeders targeted in Sussex Police operation
- Union announces further strike action after negotiation talks crumble
- Looking back: Budgie not just a pretty boy then!