The community company trying to restore Saltdean Lido to its former glory is looking for a voluntary financial director.
The group says is is at a “crucial stage in its quest” to secure the renaissance and future of the sustainable Grade II art deco building, by ensuring that it continues to serve the community with a range of leisure and recreational facilities.
The board of directors is looking for someone else to join the team, with an experienced background in finance.
Responsible for leading the financial aspects of preparing a bid to win control of the lido from Brighton and Hove City Council as well as the lido’s regeneration and future operation, the ideal candidate would have experience in start-up ventures and investment or fundraising in the public and/or private sector.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATE: Baby with life-changing and man with life-threatening injuries after fire at nail bar
- Father told to walk four miles home in torrential rain with baby over £3 parking fee
- Sussex set to be hotter than Istanbul, Prague and San Marino this weekend
- A bit of Bondi to Brighton? Plans revealed for new £3 million swimming and leisure hotspot
- Woman grabbed from behind and sexually assaulted while walking alone