The community company trying to restore Saltdean Lido to its former glory is looking for a voluntary financial director.
The group says is is at a “crucial stage in its quest” to secure the renaissance and future of the sustainable Grade II art deco building, by ensuring that it continues to serve the community with a range of leisure and recreational facilities.
The board of directors is looking for someone else to join the team, with an experienced background in finance.
Responsible for leading the financial aspects of preparing a bid to win control of the lido from Brighton and Hove City Council as well as the lido’s regeneration and future operation, the ideal candidate would have experience in start-up ventures and investment or fundraising in the public and/or private sector.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Police issue alert after two incidents of stranger danger involving girls on their way to school
- Driver arrested after fatal crash which killed 49-year-old man and closed the A27 for 12 hours
- Two masked men carrying handguns hold up Betfred in armed robbery
- Man, 49, found dead in Brighton property
- Man denies making explosives at his Sussex home