The community company trying to restore Saltdean Lido to its former glory is looking for a voluntary financial director.
The group says is is at a “crucial stage in its quest” to secure the renaissance and future of the sustainable Grade II art deco building, by ensuring that it continues to serve the community with a range of leisure and recreational facilities.
The board of directors is looking for someone else to join the team, with an experienced background in finance.
Responsible for leading the financial aspects of preparing a bid to win control of the lido from Brighton and Hove City Council as well as the lido’s regeneration and future operation, the ideal candidate would have experience in start-up ventures and investment or fundraising in the public and/or private sector.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Extension of free childcare offer in Brighton and Hove could fail because of "penny pinching" Government, councillor claims
- Success story for Brighton boys with £100 million contract
- Fines for school absence grow ten-fold since toughening up of rules
- Mr Blobby outfit completes year-long fancy dress challenge
- Lifting the lid on the rooms behind the doors of Something Street