The community company trying to restore Saltdean Lido to its former glory is looking for a voluntary financial director.
The group says is is at a “crucial stage in its quest” to secure the renaissance and future of the sustainable Grade II art deco building, by ensuring that it continues to serve the community with a range of leisure and recreational facilities.
The board of directors is looking for someone else to join the team, with an experienced background in finance.
Responsible for leading the financial aspects of preparing a bid to win control of the lido from Brighton and Hove City Council as well as the lido’s regeneration and future operation, the ideal candidate would have experience in start-up ventures and investment or fundraising in the public and/or private sector.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Peter Kyle and Caroline Lucas among the few MPs to vote against Brexit motion
- Tributes paid to teenage riding star killed in head-on car crash
- A Snowdog for little Niamh and a staggering £337,000 for The Martlets
- Rag 'n' Bone man named winner of Brits' critics' choice award
- Calls for the end of weekly bin collections to save money and boost recycling