The community company trying to restore Saltdean Lido to its former glory is looking for a voluntary financial director.
The group says is is at a “crucial stage in its quest” to secure the renaissance and future of the sustainable Grade II art deco building, by ensuring that it continues to serve the community with a range of leisure and recreational facilities.
The board of directors is looking for someone else to join the team, with an experienced background in finance.
Responsible for leading the financial aspects of preparing a bid to win control of the lido from Brighton and Hove City Council as well as the lido’s regeneration and future operation, the ideal candidate would have experience in start-up ventures and investment or fundraising in the public and/or private sector.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Fire takes hold at historic seafront bath house
- 75-year-old woman mugged in her own home
- December is the worst month for road deaths in Sussex this year with scores of crashes and casualties this week
- ‘Death trap’ cycle lane claims fourth victim
- Interim worker cost double the money of sacked housing chief