Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Saltdean Lido group on lookout for money expert
7:40am Wednesday 13th February 2013 in News
The community company trying to restore Saltdean Lido to its former glory is looking for a voluntary financial director.
The group says is is at a “crucial stage in its quest” to secure the renaissance and future of the sustainable Grade II art deco building, by ensuring that it continues to serve the community with a range of leisure and recreational facilities.
The board of directors is looking for someone else to join the team, with an experienced background in finance.
Responsible for leading the financial aspects of preparing a bid to win control of the lido from Brighton and Hove City Council as well as the lido’s regeneration and future operation, the ideal candidate would have experience in start-up ventures and investment or fundraising in the public and/or private sector.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Inferno which severely damaged flat started accidentally
- Calls for pub to be closed after series of offences
- Rumpus councillor is still working for Green Party MEP
- Plea to think first before calling 999 over bank holiday weekend
- Bottle of Odka washed up on sea front found by circus
Comments are closed on this article.