Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Jewellery taken from Shoreham Beach bungalow
12:00pm Wednesday 13th February 2013 in News
A haul of jewellery was stolen from a bungalow in Old Fort Road, Shoreham.
The home was broken into at 9.20pm on February 6.
Gold necklaces, rings, watches and a gold bangle bracelet, described as 9 carat with a gold security chain and decorative engraving in a black case marked ‘Pressleys Jewellers’, and with the original receipt from 1985 for £200, were stolen.
An engagement ring in 18 carat gold, a wide banded ring with a white diamond surrounded by red stones, in a box marked James Walker of Coventry was also stolen.
Any witnessed or anyone who is offered jewellery in the area, is asked to call 101 quoting serial 1554 of February 6 or independent charity anonymously on 0800 555 111.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Crews tackle chimney fire in Barcombe
- Arson probe after Brighton bench set on fire
- Brighton man rescued after setting his supper on fire
- Concerns for Crawley teen missing since Saturday morning
- Newhaven and Bognor given millions of pounds to regenerate towns
Comments are closed on this article.