The future of a neighbourhood will be discussed by people living in the area.
Residents and ward councillors want to create a neighbourhood plan which will map out what people want to see in the Hove Station area.
It has been identified by Brighton and Hove City Council as one of eight areas for major development in the City Plan, which runs until 2030.
A drop-in session will take place in St Barnabas Church Hall in Conway Street, Hove, on Saturday, February 16 between 12.30pm and 4.30pm.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Good weather, roadworks and a Friday afternoon in half term brings Brighton to a standstill
- Chef stands up for cannabis users in court
- Best of Sussex to be honoured tonight at Argus Community Stars Awards
- Newhaven to Dieppe cross channel ferry route to continue in 2015 as new operator signs up
- Poker ace is flush as his winnings top £1m mark