The future of a neighbourhood will be discussed by people living in the area.
Residents and ward councillors want to create a neighbourhood plan which will map out what people want to see in the Hove Station area.
It has been identified by Brighton and Hove City Council as one of eight areas for major development in the City Plan, which runs until 2030.
A drop-in session will take place in St Barnabas Church Hall in Conway Street, Hove, on Saturday, February 16 between 12.30pm and 4.30pm.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Toyota Yaris driver who crashed with Jaguar on road outside Brighton dies of her injuries
- Man tries to lure school boy, 12, into car and other students have been targeted too
- Parking loophole allows parent to avoid fines by pulling up on a green
- £4m birthing centre will be a ‘home from home’
- Pensioner arrested for attempted murder of 43-year-old woman found with critical stab wounds