Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Talks on plan for Hove Station area
11:50am Thursday 14th February 2013 in News
The future of a neighbourhood will be discussed by people living in the area.
Residents and ward councillors want to create a neighbourhood plan which will map out what people want to see in the Hove Station area.
It has been identified by Brighton and Hove City Council as one of eight areas for major development in the City Plan, which runs until 2030.
A drop-in session will take place in St Barnabas Church Hall in Conway Street, Hove, on Saturday, February 16 between 12.30pm and 4.30pm.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Police warn - do not approach men wanted in connection with Hove shooting murder
- Bedroom tax campaign threatened with eviction
- Slump in the number of Sussex beaches recieving Blue Flag awards
- Get excited Mayniacs - Conor Maynard is headlining at Brighton festival
- Runaway racoon returns to East Sussex zoo after three weeks