The future of a neighbourhood will be discussed by people living in the area.
Residents and ward councillors want to create a neighbourhood plan which will map out what people want to see in the Hove Station area.
It has been identified by Brighton and Hove City Council as one of eight areas for major development in the City Plan, which runs until 2030.
A drop-in session will take place in St Barnabas Church Hall in Conway Street, Hove, on Saturday, February 16 between 12.30pm and 4.30pm.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- After three crashes in five minutes, new £600k cycle lane branded a ‘death trap’
- UPDATE: 35-year-old Newhaven man killed after being hit by a lorry
- Road closed in both directions after crash between cyclist and car
- Santa arrested after gluing himself to doors of Barclays Bank
- Motorist loses their way at Vogue Gyratory and ends up in... the cycle lane