The future of a neighbourhood will be discussed by people living in the area.
Residents and ward councillors want to create a neighbourhood plan which will map out what people want to see in the Hove Station area.
It has been identified by Brighton and Hove City Council as one of eight areas for major development in the City Plan, which runs until 2030.
A drop-in session will take place in St Barnabas Church Hall in Conway Street, Hove, on Saturday, February 16 between 12.30pm and 4.30pm.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Widow robbed as she buried husband
- School to finally move to its own home
- Elections: a tale of two streets
- Barbara’s delight at news of her ancestor thanks to The Argus
- For the record, world was enthusiast’s Oyster (card)