The future of a neighbourhood will be discussed by people living in the area.
Residents and ward councillors want to create a neighbourhood plan which will map out what people want to see in the Hove Station area.
It has been identified by Brighton and Hove City Council as one of eight areas for major development in the City Plan, which runs until 2030.
A drop-in session will take place in St Barnabas Church Hall in Conway Street, Hove, on Saturday, February 16 between 12.30pm and 4.30pm.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Shana's killer stalked me and 12 other women
- Police told to improve officer training after Shana Grice murder
- Man wanted by police in connection to rape investigation is arrested
- Judge orders squatters to leave derelict site
- Cyclist riding on the pavement who caused accident given a ticking off by police