The future of a neighbourhood will be discussed by people living in the area.
Residents and ward councillors want to create a neighbourhood plan which will map out what people want to see in the Hove Station area.
It has been identified by Brighton and Hove City Council as one of eight areas for major development in the City Plan, which runs until 2030.
A drop-in session will take place in St Barnabas Church Hall in Conway Street, Hove, on Saturday, February 16 between 12.30pm and 4.30pm.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Pervert admits spying on a woman in swimming pool changing rooms
- Toddler 'could have been killed' as driver is urged to come forward
- ‘Drugs empire was motivated by greed’
- Downland sites spared at the 11th hour after Green councillors step in
- Racehorse owner ends 27 years of bad luck and near misses with first win