The future of a neighbourhood will be discussed by people living in the area.
Residents and ward councillors want to create a neighbourhood plan which will map out what people want to see in the Hove Station area.
It has been identified by Brighton and Hove City Council as one of eight areas for major development in the City Plan, which runs until 2030.
A drop-in session will take place in St Barnabas Church Hall in Conway Street, Hove, on Saturday, February 16 between 12.30pm and 4.30pm.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Enough is enough - end this train misery
- Officers ‘stripped suicidal woman’ and left her in cell
- Police renew appeal for wanted man
- Bidding war already breaking out with those eager to own a Snowdog
- Man sentenced to 13 years in prison for child sex offences