A five-car crash has left the A27 partially closed.
The incident happened at 1.35pm on Thursday, February 14 on the A27 just west of Drusillas roundabout at Berwick.
Three people were slightly hurt and the road was closed in both directions, but is now in process of being cleared, according to police.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Frustration boils over as train passengers struggle to get home
- Villagers thwart suspected jewellery thief by chasing him down the street and grabbing him
- Goldstone glory days to be remembered 20 years on
- £20m parking profit but drivers spend 16 working days a year in traffic
- Firefighters to respond to emergency ambulance calls in pilot project