A five-car crash has left the A27 partially closed.
The incident happened at 1.35pm on Thursday, February 14 on the A27 just west of Drusillas roundabout at Berwick.
Three people were slightly hurt and the road was closed in both directions, but is now in process of being cleared, according to police.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Car bursts into flames in Brighton street and driver hot steps it away
- More strikes threatened on Southern Railway as drivers balloted
- Heathrow vs Gatwick: £2bn snub to Sussex economy as runaway bid scuppered
- Opportunities missed to help suicidal agony aunt who killed herself
- £100m laboratory would create 600 jobs and help produce next Nobel star