A five-car crash has left the A27 partially closed.
The incident happened at 1.35pm on Thursday, February 14 on the A27 just west of Drusillas roundabout at Berwick.
Three people were slightly hurt and the road was closed in both directions, but is now in process of being cleared, according to police.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Minister announces he will step down at general election to "make way for younger candidate"
- Dreaming of a white February
- Well known Hove jewellers close after 57 years in business
- Roadworks on one of Sussex's busiest roads to close lanes and see speed limit drop to 40mph
- Snow alert: Six of the best pictures as the white stuff falls in Sussex again