A ceiling is believed to have collapsed in an elderly lady's Eastbourne flat.
Police and firefighters were called to Upper Avenue at 11am this morning.
The collapse is thought to have been caused by a leaking pipe.
- Man's body recovered from Brighton beach near the i360
- Twenty six hours and counting - police locked in stand off with suspected gunman aged 72
- Father blames council over his sons’ deaths
- Agony for bride-to-be after freak accident involving remote-control car
- Young man found dead in house - police say circumstances are unexplained