A ceiling is believed to have collapsed in an elderly lady's Eastbourne flat.
Police and firefighters were called to Upper Avenue at 11am this morning.
The collapse is thought to have been caused by a leaking pipe.
- Toyota Yaris driver who crashed with Jaguar on road outside Brighton dies of her injuries
- Man tries to lure school boy, 12, into car and other students have been targeted too
- Parking loophole allows parent to avoid fines by pulling up on a green
- £4m birthing centre will be a ‘home from home’
- Pensioner arrested for attempted murder of 43-year-old woman found with critical stab wounds