A ceiling is believed to have collapsed in an elderly lady's Eastbourne flat.
Police and firefighters were called to Upper Avenue at 11am this morning.
The collapse is thought to have been caused by a leaking pipe.
- New £4.5 million open air pool will be first of its kind in the country
- Pressure mounts on Sussex Police to explain involvement in monitoring of MP Caroline Lucas
- Party loyalties split over EU issue as referendum debate hots up
- 400 jobs set to go at Kate's Cakes factory
- Artists Open Houses returns with 60 new exhibitions