A ceiling is believed to have collapsed in an elderly lady's Eastbourne flat.
Police and firefighters were called to Upper Avenue at 11am this morning.
The collapse is thought to have been caused by a leaking pipe.
- Police hunt for shoplifter with handgun after supermarket raid
- Residents plea to tackle high levels of drug dealing on three Brighton streets
- Fears a unique local could lose its charm
- Council to run up £36k legal bill fighting i360 information case
- Thousands bid farewell to all our fabulous Snowdogs