A ceiling is believed to have collapsed in an elderly lady's Eastbourne flat.
Police and firefighters were called to Upper Avenue at 11am this morning.
The collapse is thought to have been caused by a leaking pipe.
- You silly little boy: Police organise meeting with family of teenager who mocked deaths of Leeds fans in online picture
- Brighton's Dungeon Bar will have beer and bondage but will be a "safe place for people to explore their sexual desires"
- Death of five-year-old boy who drowned in pool while on family holiday deemed accidental
- Green Party members investigate new model for cannabis - making it legal and having the council sell it
- City College Brighton and Hove misses deadline to file year’s accounts