A ceiling is believed to have collapsed in an elderly lady's Eastbourne flat.
Police and firefighters were called to Upper Avenue at 11am this morning.
The collapse is thought to have been caused by a leaking pipe.
- Boy left "shaken" after stranger grabs him in Tesco while he looked at Easter eggs
- Supermum saves daughter from chocking on gobstopper
- Passers-by intervene as man is assaulted by two women and a man he had met earlier in the night
- Claws for thought as beauty queen is caged to highlight tigers' plight
- It's our birthday: The Argus celebrates 135 years