Playground tag called "raping game" changed after head's intervention

Gina Hutchins, Headteacher of Stanford Junior School

Gina Hutchins, Headteacher of Stanford Junior School

First published in News

Young children have been playing a tag game called “the raping game” in the playground.

It is believed the shockingly-named activity was coined after a violent video game played by one of the pupils at Stanford Junior School.

The school confirmed the game had been taking place and the headteacher said she had spoken to children about the vile name.

It has now been called “the survival game” following the head’s intervention.

It is understood more than a dozen boys had been playing the “the raping game” for the past fortnight.

Headteacher Gina Hutchins said: “As soon as we found out that this inappropriate word was being used, we spoke to the children concerned and they now no longer use it.”

The game has been played mainly by boys in Year 5 at the school for the past two to three weeks.

It involves one person being ‘on’ and they have to catch others.

When they’ve caught one person, that person then also has to catch others, until only one is left uncaught and that person is the winner.

About 13 boys, aged nine and ten, played the game in the school playground in Stanford Road.

One concerned parent who contacted the Argus said: “I was horrified that my son had learnt that word.

“He is only nine. Thankfully he did not know what it meant but it was that horrible thought he might use it elsewhere.

“Most people assume children learn these words at home.” The parent added she did not blame the school, saying it is almost impossible to stop children bringing words into the playground.

They commended the headteacher for her swift actions in taking decisive action and stamping out the use of the word.

It is unsure what video game led to the naming of the game, but several on the market contain scenes of rape.

It follows another primary school which warned parents about their children playing age- restricted video games.

Meeching Valley Primary School said children were acting out the violent scenes in games in the playground and the headteacher urged parents to make sure the pupils did not play inappropriate games.

Comments (27)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

3:12pm Fri 15 Feb 13

Fercri Sakes says...

The word 'rape' has been on normal TV and news quite a bit over the last six months. I've had to have uncomfortable chats with my young'uns about what they've seen in the media recently.

You can't pin the blame on computer games.
The word 'rape' has been on normal TV and news quite a bit over the last six months. I've had to have uncomfortable chats with my young'uns about what they've seen in the media recently. You can't pin the blame on computer games. Fercri Sakes
  • Score: 0

3:15pm Fri 15 Feb 13

Cave Johnson says...

This has nothing to do with video games at all. It is the Argus trying to drum up hysteria.
This has nothing to do with video games at all. It is the Argus trying to drum up hysteria. Cave Johnson
  • Score: 0

3:33pm Fri 15 Feb 13

BagelCat says...

Hahaha, blaming video games? Call yourselves Journalists?
Hahaha, blaming video games? Call yourselves Journalists? BagelCat
  • Score: 0

3:57pm Fri 15 Feb 13

leobrighton says...

The amazing thing about this story is the parents and their total ignorance of the fact that ten year olds could be familiar with these words.
The amazing thing about this story is the parents and their total ignorance of the fact that ten year olds could be familiar with these words. leobrighton
  • Score: 0

4:05pm Fri 15 Feb 13

Brightonlad86 says...

Why couldn't any of my teachers look like that ;-)
Why couldn't any of my teachers look like that ;-) Brightonlad86
  • Score: 0

4:05pm Fri 15 Feb 13

StyleCop says...

I'm sorry... exactly what Video Game contains scenes of rape in it exactly... ?

"It is unsure what video game led to the naming of the game, but several on the market contain scenes of rape."

REALLY? SEVERAL!?

I'll tell you why you're unsure which game it is... it's becasue it's not real, it's a fallacy, made up to add some weight to a flimsy story...

I can count on one hand how many 'mainstream' games have had scenes of rape in them, and I can guarantee that the Children at Stanford Road school will not have played them...

If the Games Industry was a person it would be suing you for libel right now...

We used to play a game in the playground called the Pooey Yeti Monster - we ran around chased each other simulated defecating on each others heads and swapped - until a dinner lady told us it was wrong - so we stopped - we made it up... didn't think it was so bad, until an adult drew the line.

Children make stuff up - it's what they do... Blaming it on some mythical scene in 'many' video games shows how out of touch with the video game culture you are.

Shame on you argus.
I'm sorry... exactly what Video Game contains scenes of rape in it exactly... ? "It is unsure what video game led to the naming of the game, but several on the market contain scenes of rape." REALLY? SEVERAL!? I'll tell you why you're unsure which game it is... it's becasue it's not real, it's a fallacy, made up to add some weight to a flimsy story... I can count on one hand how many 'mainstream' games have had scenes of rape in them, and I can guarantee that the Children at Stanford Road school will not have played them... If the Games Industry was a person it would be suing you for libel right now... We used to play a game in the playground called the Pooey Yeti Monster - we ran around chased each other simulated defecating on each others heads and swapped - until a dinner lady told us it was wrong - so we stopped - we made it up... didn't think it was so bad, until an adult drew the line. Children make stuff up - it's what they do... Blaming it on some mythical scene in 'many' video games shows how out of touch with the video game culture you are. Shame on you argus. StyleCop
  • Score: 0

4:07pm Fri 15 Feb 13

Freeloaders says...

Read again.It was coined after a group of boys played a video game.Its not saying 100% its down to a video game.Anyway i think the headteacher has got this spot on,and i would be more than happy to send a child of mine to her school.Also she looks hot in that Seagulls top.We never had headteachers that looked like her in my day lol.
Read again.It was coined after a group of boys played a video game.Its not saying 100% its down to a video game.Anyway i think the headteacher has got this spot on,and i would be more than happy to send a child of mine to her school.Also she looks hot in that Seagulls top.We never had headteachers that looked like her in my day lol. Freeloaders
  • Score: 0

4:09pm Fri 15 Feb 13

dhamallamafarmer says...

When we were 7 or 8 we used to play Kiss Chase and a novel expansion pack called 'Knicker Chase' (use your imagination). It was tantamount to sexual assault, looking back. Today kids play Tig & call it rape.. I suppose the parents should be glad, in some ways.
When we were 7 or 8 we used to play Kiss Chase and a novel expansion pack called 'Knicker Chase' (use your imagination). It was tantamount to sexual assault, looking back. Today kids play Tig & call it rape.. I suppose the parents should be glad, in some ways. dhamallamafarmer
  • Score: 0

4:26pm Fri 15 Feb 13

StyleCop says...

Freeloaders wrote:
Read again.It was coined after a group of boys played a video game.Its not saying 100% its down to a video game.Anyway i think the headteacher has got this spot on,and i would be more than happy to send a child of mine to her school.Also she looks hot in that Seagulls top.We never had headteachers that looked like her in my day lol.
Oh I have read it Freeloader.

I've got no problem with Stanford Schools reaction to what is ostensibly kids being kids - using words they got from somehwere (just as easily Eastenders as a video game) without knowing the full implilcation of it... What the Headteacher has done is right, hats off to that - no problems there.

What the Argus have done (blaming it on 'many' videogames that apparently have rape scenes in them) is simply untrue and has no basis in fact...

I'm sorry, this is just theArgus grinding the old 'video games' are evil rhetoric...
[quote][p][bold]Freeloaders[/bold] wrote: Read again.It was coined after a group of boys played a video game.Its not saying 100% its down to a video game.Anyway i think the headteacher has got this spot on,and i would be more than happy to send a child of mine to her school.Also she looks hot in that Seagulls top.We never had headteachers that looked like her in my day lol.[/p][/quote]Oh I have read it Freeloader. I've got no problem with Stanford Schools reaction to what is ostensibly kids being kids - using words they got from somehwere (just as easily Eastenders as a video game) without knowing the full implilcation of it... What the Headteacher has done is right, hats off to that - no problems there. What the Argus have done (blaming it on 'many' videogames that apparently have rape scenes in them) is simply untrue and has no basis in fact... I'm sorry, this is just theArgus grinding the old 'video games' are evil rhetoric... StyleCop
  • Score: 0

6:21pm Fri 15 Feb 13

lillylou says...

Blame it on corrie And tv getting to inappropriate before water shed
Blame it on corrie And tv getting to inappropriate before water shed lillylou
  • Score: 0

6:21pm Fri 15 Feb 13

Nathan AdIer says...

I remember when I was a kid (1950s) and we used to say eeny meeny miny mo catch an "man from an Ethnic minority background" by the toe.

So this sort of thing is not new!
I remember when I was a kid (1950s) and we used to say eeny meeny miny mo catch an "man from an Ethnic minority background" by the toe. So this sort of thing is not new! Nathan AdIer
  • Score: 0

6:44pm Fri 15 Feb 13

claremoss says...

we used to play a game called 'rapeby', a variation of rugby, 25 years ago when I was at school! This is nothing new! It is good that the headmistress took action, because she would have been scrutinised had she not, but years ago we were just ignored and we soon got bored of the game.
we used to play a game called 'rapeby', a variation of rugby, 25 years ago when I was at school! This is nothing new! It is good that the headmistress took action, because she would have been scrutinised had she not, but years ago we were just ignored and we soon got bored of the game. claremoss
  • Score: 0

6:55pm Fri 15 Feb 13

Edcat100 says...

You wouldn't recognise the head from this picture! She obviously had an old press shot at the ready, and as a new head is eager to make an impression.
The little boy in the middle of this - who has some physical problems and had been bullied consistently this year - saw the word on a 'real crime' documentary, but didnt know what it meant. Right now, he's sitting at home crying, terrified about what has happened. Because he's not been exposed to things like this, he'd taken a guess that it was something to do with fighting. And now, with national press involved - the boy whose mother went to the argus bought the paper in to school - his little world has collapsed. He now knows what it means. And is ashamed to leave e house. Is this journalism? Really? The argus has just lost one family of readers - does it feel like a job well done to you?
You wouldn't recognise the head from this picture! She obviously had an old press shot at the ready, and as a new head is eager to make an impression. The little boy in the middle of this - who has some physical problems and had been bullied consistently this year - saw the word on a 'real crime' documentary, but didnt know what it meant. Right now, he's sitting at home crying, terrified about what has happened. Because he's not been exposed to things like this, he'd taken a guess that it was something to do with fighting. And now, with national press involved - the boy whose mother went to the argus bought the paper in to school - his little world has collapsed. He now knows what it means. And is ashamed to leave e house. Is this journalism? Really? The argus has just lost one family of readers - does it feel like a job well done to you? Edcat100
  • Score: 0

8:08pm Fri 15 Feb 13

lorrie1 says...

Not one single post on here mentions Grand teft auto, and outher games.
If adults let there 10 year old kids play games that are 18 rated what do you expect! every other word in these games is an obcsenity
Not one single post on here mentions Grand teft auto, and outher games. If adults let there 10 year old kids play games that are 18 rated what do you expect! every other word in these games is an obcsenity lorrie1
  • Score: 0

8:29pm Fri 15 Feb 13

Wiggum says...

lorrie1 wrote:
Not one single post on here mentions Grand teft auto, and outher games.
If adults let there 10 year old kids play games that are 18 rated what do you expect! every other word in these games is an obcsenity
Having played every Grand Theft Auto game going I don't recall a single reference to rape in it. These games contain the same level of adult content as your average Martina Cole novel, and is certainly better written and contains less sex in it then the biggest selling book of all time '50 Shades of Grey'. It's funny how people are able to comment on something they have no clue about.
[quote][p][bold]lorrie1[/bold] wrote: Not one single post on here mentions Grand teft auto, and outher games. If adults let there 10 year old kids play games that are 18 rated what do you expect! every other word in these games is an obcsenity[/p][/quote]Having played every Grand Theft Auto game going I don't recall a single reference to rape in it. These games contain the same level of adult content as your average Martina Cole novel, and is certainly better written and contains less sex in it then the biggest selling book of all time '50 Shades of Grey'. It's funny how people are able to comment on something they have no clue about. Wiggum
  • Score: 0

8:48pm Fri 15 Feb 13

hubby says...

I'm a bit worried that it took so long for the teachers to realise what was going on.
I'm a bit worried that it took so long for the teachers to realise what was going on. hubby
  • Score: 0

10:11pm Fri 15 Feb 13

The Baron Pepperpot says...

So the matter was dealt with in the school.

So what does a parent contacting the Argus achieve ?
So the matter was dealt with in the school. So what does a parent contacting the Argus achieve ? The Baron Pepperpot
  • Score: 0

10:26am Sat 16 Feb 13

lorrie1 says...

Wiggum wrote:
lorrie1 wrote: Not one single post on here mentions Grand teft auto, and outher games. If adults let there 10 year old kids play games that are 18 rated what do you expect! every other word in these games is an obcsenity
Having played every Grand Theft Auto game going I don't recall a single reference to rape in it. These games contain the same level of adult content as your average Martina Cole novel, and is certainly better written and contains less sex in it then the biggest selling book of all time '50 Shades of Grey'. It's funny how people are able to comment on something they have no clue about.
I said g,t,a as an example! there are plenty of other games that have NO morals whatso ever.
[quote][p][bold]Wiggum[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]lorrie1[/bold] wrote: Not one single post on here mentions Grand teft auto, and outher games. If adults let there 10 year old kids play games that are 18 rated what do you expect! every other word in these games is an obcsenity[/p][/quote]Having played every Grand Theft Auto game going I don't recall a single reference to rape in it. These games contain the same level of adult content as your average Martina Cole novel, and is certainly better written and contains less sex in it then the biggest selling book of all time '50 Shades of Grey'. It's funny how people are able to comment on something they have no clue about.[/p][/quote]I said g,t,a as an example! there are plenty of other games that have NO morals whatso ever. lorrie1
  • Score: 0

11:18am Sat 16 Feb 13

tom servo says...

lorrie1 wrote:
Wiggum wrote:
lorrie1 wrote: Not one single post on here mentions Grand teft auto, and outher games. If adults let there 10 year old kids play games that are 18 rated what do you expect! every other word in these games is an obcsenity
Having played every Grand Theft Auto game going I don't recall a single reference to rape in it. These games contain the same level of adult content as your average Martina Cole novel, and is certainly better written and contains less sex in it then the biggest selling book of all time '50 Shades of Grey'. It's funny how people are able to comment on something they have no clue about.
I said g,t,a as an example! there are plenty of other games that have NO morals whatso ever.
Care to name a few? ......you seem to know all about it.
[quote][p][bold]lorrie1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Wiggum[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]lorrie1[/bold] wrote: Not one single post on here mentions Grand teft auto, and outher games. If adults let there 10 year old kids play games that are 18 rated what do you expect! every other word in these games is an obcsenity[/p][/quote]Having played every Grand Theft Auto game going I don't recall a single reference to rape in it. These games contain the same level of adult content as your average Martina Cole novel, and is certainly better written and contains less sex in it then the biggest selling book of all time '50 Shades of Grey'. It's funny how people are able to comment on something they have no clue about.[/p][/quote]I said g,t,a as an example! there are plenty of other games that have NO morals whatso ever.[/p][/quote]Care to name a few? ......you seem to know all about it. tom servo
  • Score: 0

1:02pm Sat 16 Feb 13

mr punch says...

Oh right, so the kids were basically playing tag then? They could've called it any name they wanted but at the end of the day it is still tag. Why try to blame a video game or the media? This is 2013 or hasn't anyone noticed? It's just a name and a really stupid story as well.
Oh right, so the kids were basically playing tag then? They could've called it any name they wanted but at the end of the day it is still tag. Why try to blame a video game or the media? This is 2013 or hasn't anyone noticed? It's just a name and a really stupid story as well. mr punch
  • Score: 0

1:12pm Sat 16 Feb 13

Edcat100 says...

The little boy who introduced the word doesn't own any video games - fact. He does however watch tv sometimes - he picked this unpleasant word up from a crime documentary on tv one afternoon - and his family also listen to radio 4 a lot, which has been featuring words like this recently in its coverage of various things, such as the Saville inquiry and the recent rape and murder of a young female bus passenger in India. I feel sorry for him, he must be feeling dreadful and ashamed as must his parents.

The parent who went to the press - whose son was also playing this inappropriately named game (which is just a game of tag) is however part of the family of a career media figure whose main interests are in... Guess what...the evils of video games.

Kids use words they don't know the meaning of all the time. This story isn't newsworthy. But because of the media coverage, there is now a terribly upset and worried little boy. Hopefully, the school and governors will be asked to account for the nonsense that has been given to the press.
The little boy who introduced the word doesn't own any video games - fact. He does however watch tv sometimes - he picked this unpleasant word up from a crime documentary on tv one afternoon - and his family also listen to radio 4 a lot, which has been featuring words like this recently in its coverage of various things, such as the Saville inquiry and the recent rape and murder of a young female bus passenger in India. I feel sorry for him, he must be feeling dreadful and ashamed as must his parents. The parent who went to the press - whose son was also playing this inappropriately named game (which is just a game of tag) is however part of the family of a career media figure whose main interests are in... Guess what...the evils of video games. Kids use words they don't know the meaning of all the time. This story isn't newsworthy. But because of the media coverage, there is now a terribly upset and worried little boy. Hopefully, the school and governors will be asked to account for the nonsense that has been given to the press. Edcat100
  • Score: 0

1:17pm Sat 16 Feb 13

Wiggum says...

lorrie1 wrote:
Wiggum wrote:
lorrie1 wrote: Not one single post on here mentions Grand teft auto, and outher games. If adults let there 10 year old kids play games that are 18 rated what do you expect! every other word in these games is an obcsenity
Having played every Grand Theft Auto game going I don't recall a single reference to rape in it. These games contain the same level of adult content as your average Martina Cole novel, and is certainly better written and contains less sex in it then the biggest selling book of all time '50 Shades of Grey'. It's funny how people are able to comment on something they have no clue about.
I said g,t,a as an example! there are plenty of other games that have NO morals whatso ever.
I'm interested which games you are referring to. As a life long gamer it seems that it hasn't affected my literacy and grammar, unlike yourself.
[quote][p][bold]lorrie1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Wiggum[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]lorrie1[/bold] wrote: Not one single post on here mentions Grand teft auto, and outher games. If adults let there 10 year old kids play games that are 18 rated what do you expect! every other word in these games is an obcsenity[/p][/quote]Having played every Grand Theft Auto game going I don't recall a single reference to rape in it. These games contain the same level of adult content as your average Martina Cole novel, and is certainly better written and contains less sex in it then the biggest selling book of all time '50 Shades of Grey'. It's funny how people are able to comment on something they have no clue about.[/p][/quote]I said g,t,a as an example! there are plenty of other games that have NO morals whatso ever.[/p][/quote]I'm interested which games you are referring to. As a life long gamer it seems that it hasn't affected my literacy and grammar, unlike yourself. Wiggum
  • Score: 0

9:35pm Sat 16 Feb 13

The Baron Pepperpot says...

Wiggum wrote:
lorrie1 wrote:
Wiggum wrote:
lorrie1 wrote: Not one single post on here mentions Grand teft auto, and outher games. If adults let there 10 year old kids play games that are 18 rated what do you expect! every other word in these games is an obcsenity
Having played every Grand Theft Auto game going I don't recall a single reference to rape in it. These games contain the same level of adult content as your average Martina Cole novel, and is certainly better written and contains less sex in it then the biggest selling book of all time '50 Shades of Grey'. It's funny how people are able to comment on something they have no clue about.
I said g,t,a as an example! there are plenty of other games that have NO morals whatso ever.
I'm interested which games you are referring to. As a life long gamer it seems that it hasn't affected my literacy and grammar, unlike yourself.
sadly your comment, resorting to such pettiness, is a summary of the comments section on this site.
[quote][p][bold]Wiggum[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]lorrie1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Wiggum[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]lorrie1[/bold] wrote: Not one single post on here mentions Grand teft auto, and outher games. If adults let there 10 year old kids play games that are 18 rated what do you expect! every other word in these games is an obcsenity[/p][/quote]Having played every Grand Theft Auto game going I don't recall a single reference to rape in it. These games contain the same level of adult content as your average Martina Cole novel, and is certainly better written and contains less sex in it then the biggest selling book of all time '50 Shades of Grey'. It's funny how people are able to comment on something they have no clue about.[/p][/quote]I said g,t,a as an example! there are plenty of other games that have NO morals whatso ever.[/p][/quote]I'm interested which games you are referring to. As a life long gamer it seems that it hasn't affected my literacy and grammar, unlike yourself.[/p][/quote]sadly your comment, resorting to such pettiness, is a summary of the comments section on this site. The Baron Pepperpot
  • Score: 0

9:43pm Sat 16 Feb 13

The Baron Pepperpot says...

Edcat100 wrote:
The little boy who introduced the word doesn't own any video games - fact. He does however watch tv sometimes - he picked this unpleasant word up from a crime documentary on tv one afternoon - and his family also listen to radio 4 a lot, which has been featuring words like this recently in its coverage of various things, such as the Saville inquiry and the recent rape and murder of a young female bus passenger in India. I feel sorry for him, he must be feeling dreadful and ashamed as must his parents.

The parent who went to the press - whose son was also playing this inappropriately named game (which is just a game of tag) is however part of the family of a career media figure whose main interests are in... Guess what...the evils of video games.

Kids use words they don't know the meaning of all the time. This story isn't newsworthy. But because of the media coverage, there is now a terribly upset and worried little boy. Hopefully, the school and governors will be asked to account for the nonsense that has been given to the press.
This x a few hundred. The fact that this is even ran as a story is bordering on the absurd.

The Argus clearly relies on folk coming to them as the days of the roving reporter seem numbered.

This is a non-story as you say, and understandably the boy is upset.
[quote][p][bold]Edcat100[/bold] wrote: The little boy who introduced the word doesn't own any video games - fact. He does however watch tv sometimes - he picked this unpleasant word up from a crime documentary on tv one afternoon - and his family also listen to radio 4 a lot, which has been featuring words like this recently in its coverage of various things, such as the Saville inquiry and the recent rape and murder of a young female bus passenger in India. I feel sorry for him, he must be feeling dreadful and ashamed as must his parents. The parent who went to the press - whose son was also playing this inappropriately named game (which is just a game of tag) is however part of the family of a career media figure whose main interests are in... Guess what...the evils of video games. Kids use words they don't know the meaning of all the time. This story isn't newsworthy. But because of the media coverage, there is now a terribly upset and worried little boy. Hopefully, the school and governors will be asked to account for the nonsense that has been given to the press.[/p][/quote]This x a few hundred. The fact that this is even ran as a story is bordering on the absurd. The Argus clearly relies on folk coming to them as the days of the roving reporter seem numbered. This is a non-story as you say, and understandably the boy is upset. The Baron Pepperpot
  • Score: 0

9:50pm Sat 16 Feb 13

hubby says...

Easy to resolve.
Tell the kids that it is wrong and that they have to stop the game.
Tell the parents that it has been sorted.
Tell the press nothing.
Easy to resolve. Tell the kids that it is wrong and that they have to stop the game. Tell the parents that it has been sorted. Tell the press nothing. hubby
  • Score: 0

1:44am Sun 17 Feb 13

PorkBoat says...

dhamallamafarmer wrote:
When we were 7 or 8 we used to play Kiss Chase and a novel expansion pack called 'Knicker Chase' (use your imagination). It was tantamount to sexual assault, looking back. Today kids play Tig & call it rape.. I suppose the parents should be glad, in some ways.
We used to play "Jockey's Knock". It was like "Postman's Knock", but with more horseplay...
[quote][p][bold]dhamallamafarmer[/bold] wrote: When we were 7 or 8 we used to play Kiss Chase and a novel expansion pack called 'Knicker Chase' (use your imagination). It was tantamount to sexual assault, looking back. Today kids play Tig & call it rape.. I suppose the parents should be glad, in some ways.[/p][/quote]We used to play "Jockey's Knock". It was like "Postman's Knock", but with more horseplay... PorkBoat
  • Score: 0

1:49am Sun 17 Feb 13

PorkBoat says...

PorkBoat wrote:
dhamallamafarmer wrote:
When we were 7 or 8 we used to play Kiss Chase and a novel expansion pack called 'Knicker Chase' (use your imagination). It was tantamount to sexual assault, looking back. Today kids play Tig & call it rape.. I suppose the parents should be glad, in some ways.
We used to play "Jockey's Knock". It was like "Postman's Knock", but with more horseplay...
We also used to play "Beat Your Neighbour". Every Friday night we'd go next door and have a punch-up.
[quote][p][bold]PorkBoat[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]dhamallamafarmer[/bold] wrote: When we were 7 or 8 we used to play Kiss Chase and a novel expansion pack called 'Knicker Chase' (use your imagination). It was tantamount to sexual assault, looking back. Today kids play Tig & call it rape.. I suppose the parents should be glad, in some ways.[/p][/quote]We used to play "Jockey's Knock". It was like "Postman's Knock", but with more horseplay...[/p][/quote]We also used to play "Beat Your Neighbour". Every Friday night we'd go next door and have a punch-up. PorkBoat
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree