Dozens of women put on their dancing shoes in the centre of Brighton to protest against violence towards females.
Passers-by were shocked by the apparent burst of spontaneous dancing to Tina Turner by the group of women.
But in fact, their moves had been carefully choreographed for two hours earlier for the flashmob.
The protest was inspired by the global campaign which states that one in three women around the world will be raped or beaten in their lifetime.
Video by Jonny Barton
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man arrested after vandalising string of betting shops
- Binman loses claim for 'unfair dismissal'
- Two rowers hoping to break world record display their boat
- Animal lover who dedicates life to rescuing thousands of cats is honoured with prestigious award
- Brent impression lands Will top job