Dozens of women put on their dancing shoes in the centre of Brighton to protest against violence towards females.
Passers-by were shocked by the apparent burst of spontaneous dancing to Tina Turner by the group of women.
But in fact, their moves had been carefully choreographed for two hours earlier for the flashmob.
The protest was inspired by the global campaign which states that one in three women around the world will be raped or beaten in their lifetime.
Video by Jonny Barton
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Friends tell how 'murder victim' Shana had been stalked
- Lucas: I'd be willing to enter electoral pact with Labour
- Sir Ian McKellen leads tributes to childhood friend and Nobel Prize-winning scientist Sir Harry Kroto
- Sussex council staff to receive £50,000 for overseeing EU referendum
- New waffle bakery opens in Brighton