Dozens of women put on their dancing shoes in the centre of Brighton to protest against violence towards females.
Passers-by were shocked by the apparent burst of spontaneous dancing to Tina Turner by the group of women.
But in fact, their moves had been carefully choreographed for two hours earlier for the flashmob.
The protest was inspired by the global campaign which states that one in three women around the world will be raped or beaten in their lifetime.
Video by Jonny Barton
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Widow burgled as she buried husband
- Can you help find missing 16-year-old?
- Date set for school to finally move to its own home
- Routine police stop for not wearing seatbelt leads to £10,000 drugs find
- Brighton market to change its name after first failed spelling test