Dozens of women put on their dancing shoes in the centre of Brighton to protest against violence towards females.
Passers-by were shocked by the apparent burst of spontaneous dancing to Tina Turner by the group of women.
But in fact, their moves had been carefully choreographed for two hours earlier for the flashmob.
The protest was inspired by the global campaign which states that one in three women around the world will be raped or beaten in their lifetime.
Video by Jonny Barton
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Southern talks 'constructive' but no resolution reached
- Parks funding a tragedy which will have irreversible damage, cllr says
- Consumer expert believes floodgates could open on Southern season ticket refunds
- Campaign group wants new talks to save pub
- Museum reopening bakery with public grant