Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man injured in late night Hastings attack
12:45pm Monday 18th February 2013 in News
A man was punched in the face as he walked home.
The 20-year-old was attacked in Rock-a-Nore Road in Hastings on Saturday January 26 at around 11pm.
He was hit to the left hand side of the face, causing bruising and swelling which was treated at the Conquest Hospital, Hastings.
The suspect was part of a group of three men who are all described as a white, but with tanned skin, aged in their 30s, wearing dark clothing with hoods which were all worn up.
Anyone who witnessed the incident is asked to call 101 quoting serial 796 of 26/1. Alternatively, call the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Jeremy Forrest's 'caring nature' led to his troubles, his sister claims
- Homes powered by £500k solar farm
- Brightonand Hove rangers get to work
- Brighton and Hove braces itself for another week of bin strikes as rubbish piles up
- Number of A&E patients in Sussex is rising