Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man found dead inside derelict pub named as 36-year-old Mark Langridge
A man found dead inside a derelict pub has been named as 36-year-old Mark Langridge.
He was found inside the boarded up Mayflower pub, in America Lane, Haywards Heath, on Friday (February 15) at 3.20pm.
Mr Langridge, who was of no fixed address, was originally from Crawley.
A post mortem is due to take place at East Surrey Hospital tomorrow (Tuesday, February 19).
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Victim "fabricated" sex assault story - day eleven of Albion players' trial
- Dad-of-two was visiting brother and nephew when he was gunned down in Hove
- UPDATE: A27 closed in both directions near Worthing after serious accident
- Sussex artists put their skills on show
- Sussex's sewage will become drinking water under new plans