Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Tattoo convention gives Brighton fans something to ink about
Updated 8:27am Tuesday 19th February 2013 in News
Tat’s the way to do it for these skin art fans.
The Tattoo Convention was held in Brighton over the weekend and it gave everyone something to ink about.
The event, at the Hilton Brighton Metropole, saw thousands of tattoo fans come to see some of the world’s best artists do their thing on human canvases.
There were also live bands, tattoo competitions and seminars on Japanese iconography.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Inferno which severely damaged flat started accidentally
- Calls for pub to be closed after series of offences
- Spilt party drug at Brighton police station causes major alert
- Fire fighters kept busy by string of arson attacks
- Rumpus councillor is still working for Green Party MEP
Comments are closed on this article.