Tat’s the way to do it for these skin art fans.
The Tattoo Convention was held in Brighton over the weekend and it gave everyone something to ink about.
The event, at the Hilton Brighton Metropole, saw thousands of tattoo fans come to see some of the world’s best artists do their thing on human canvases.
There were also live bands, tattoo competitions and seminars on Japanese iconography.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton and Hove making the most money in parking outside of London
- Tributes paid to teenage riding star killed in head-on car crash
- Southern Railway owners lose High Court bid to avert strike action
- Couple robbed at knifepoint
- Peter Kyle and Caroline Lucas among the few MPs to vote against Brexit motion