Tat’s the way to do it for these skin art fans.
The Tattoo Convention was held in Brighton over the weekend and it gave everyone something to ink about.
The event, at the Hilton Brighton Metropole, saw thousands of tattoo fans come to see some of the world’s best artists do their thing on human canvases.
There were also live bands, tattoo competitions and seminars on Japanese iconography.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Second fountain may be filled in
- Town hall named one of the most-at-risk buildings due to council plans
- University lecturer shortlisted for world’s richest sports writing prize
- Young female skateboard project wins national award
- Widow brands fake paramedic 'the devil incarnate'