Tat’s the way to do it for these skin art fans.
The Tattoo Convention was held in Brighton over the weekend and it gave everyone something to ink about.
The event, at the Hilton Brighton Metropole, saw thousands of tattoo fans come to see some of the world’s best artists do their thing on human canvases.
There were also live bands, tattoo competitions and seminars on Japanese iconography.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Sights set on majestic bird
- Zoe Ball and Norman Cook announce their separation
- Elderly man found dying on floor ten hours after missed care appointment
- Police never gave us a chance - nightclub owners
- Unanswered questions over £100m housing project made councillor's stomach churn