Tat’s the way to do it for these skin art fans.
The Tattoo Convention was held in Brighton over the weekend and it gave everyone something to ink about.
The event, at the Hilton Brighton Metropole, saw thousands of tattoo fans come to see some of the world’s best artists do their thing on human canvases.
There were also live bands, tattoo competitions and seminars on Japanese iconography.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Teenage burglar convicted for second time in a week
- Stop-smoking figures down year on year
- Motorcyclist who died on the A29 named
- Mother who was drunk whilst looking after her two-year-old son ordered to complete 60 hours of community service
- Water company releases untreated waste water into the sea to prevent widespread flooding