Tat’s the way to do it for these skin art fans.
The Tattoo Convention was held in Brighton over the weekend and it gave everyone something to ink about.
The event, at the Hilton Brighton Metropole, saw thousands of tattoo fans come to see some of the world’s best artists do their thing on human canvases.
There were also live bands, tattoo competitions and seminars on Japanese iconography.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Crowds flock to Hove Carnival for Samba beats, street funk and dogs herding ducks
- Shocking facts of child anorexia
- Toy shop staff voice fears over ‘stranded’ children
- Gang brutally attack group in gardens
- Schoolyard brought to life