Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Brighton MP's drug laws petition
7:00am Tuesday 19th February 2013 in News
An MP has launched a petition calling for a thorough review of the cost-effectiveness of the country’s current drug laws.
Brighton Pavilion MP Caroline Lucas is calling on the Government to commission an assessment of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 within the next 12 months to provide evidence for Parliament to pursue a more effective drugs policy in the future.
To add your name visit submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/45969.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Conservatives choose former police chief for Hove MP candidate
- Community will miss a ‘lovely man’
- Appeal after flooding ruins hospice’s stock
- Prime Minister backs gay campaigner
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Arcade left gutted by blaze at 140-year-old venue
Comments are closed on this article.