A blood-thirsty plant tried to eat a horde of pupils.
But it was all part of a school production of Little Shop of Horrors at Hove Park School.
The costumes were fantastic and the children really got into their parts.
The school put on the production for two days and it was well received by the audience.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Relatives blame social workers over death of "cheeky cheerful chappie"
- Despite a public break-up, Zoe and Norman remain the best of friends
- Why is my dad's killer on the run again? Daughter's anger as murderer hunted
- Hunt for man in sex attack on teenager in Brighton
- King Alfred leisure site project hit by further delay