A blood-thirsty plant tried to eat a horde of pupils.
But it was all part of a school production of Little Shop of Horrors at Hove Park School.
The costumes were fantastic and the children really got into their parts.
The school put on the production for two days and it was well received by the audience.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Widow’s anguish after grave is vandalised
- Boy joins women-only race for cancer charity
- Second car in police chase hit and run
- Protesters disrupt open day over staff “demotions”
- Killer had taste for blood before terror attack