A blood-thirsty plant tried to eat a horde of pupils.
But it was all part of a school production of Little Shop of Horrors at Hove Park School.
The costumes were fantastic and the children really got into their parts.
The school put on the production for two days and it was well received by the audience.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Murder investigation launched after woman dies in Hove home
- Brighton and Hove school league tables for 2014 exams
- Armed gang shot wrong man through letterbox of his Brighton home in case of mistaken identity
- Pervert caught filming up a woman's skirt in Brighton's River Island store gets camera ban
- Victorian church set for facelift after successful lottery funding bid