A blood-thirsty plant tried to eat a horde of pupils.
But it was all part of a school production of Little Shop of Horrors at Hove Park School.
The costumes were fantastic and the children really got into their parts.
The school put on the production for two days and it was well received by the audience.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Jewish couple appalled to find antiques store selling Nazi swastika armband
- Bid to make Brighton seafront a year-round attraction
- Star chef on course to be crowned nation's best
- Parking firm tells pregnant woman she must pay up
- Labour won't back down over fee rises to sports clubs