A blood-thirsty plant tried to eat a horde of pupils.
But it was all part of a school production of Little Shop of Horrors at Hove Park School.
The costumes were fantastic and the children really got into their parts.
The school put on the production for two days and it was well received by the audience.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- £6m to be used to fix roundabout at Brighton's "most hazardous" junction
- Bus services diverted after crash
- Government body slams council claims over concessionary bus travel
- Police hunt for missing man in Brighton with helicopter
- ‘Sinister’ robbers attack students and neighbours