A blood-thirsty plant tried to eat a horde of pupils.
But it was all part of a school production of Little Shop of Horrors at Hove Park School.
The costumes were fantastic and the children really got into their parts.
The school put on the production for two days and it was well received by the audience.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Budget boozer in Brighton's West Street submits plans for rooftop bar and a hotel
- Ever fancied playing Pac-Man through the streets of Brighton?
- We love us! Things that make Brighton great
- Brewery’s plan to open 20 pubs in just five years
- Teenager missing since weekend last seen boarding train to London