A blood-thirsty plant tried to eat a horde of pupils.
But it was all part of a school production of Little Shop of Horrors at Hove Park School.
The costumes were fantastic and the children really got into their parts.
The school put on the production for two days and it was well received by the audience.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton and Hove should break away and become the Monaco of the UK
- 'Don't you know the borders are closed?' Councillor heckled at during speech
- Kyle: Corbyn should step up or make way
- Train bosses parliamentary grilling on hold in wake of Brexit vote
- Dead man convicted in sex case ‘first for UK’