A blood-thirsty plant tried to eat a horde of pupils.
But it was all part of a school production of Little Shop of Horrors at Hove Park School.
The costumes were fantastic and the children really got into their parts.
The school put on the production for two days and it was well received by the audience.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Commuters may be hit with fresh strike hell
- Travellers have forced me to close my business, says expectant mum of twins
- Four teens questioned and let go over vandalism on £10 million bridge
- Ban on estate agents board to be widened out across city
- Onlookers peer over 250-foot cliff to thousands of tons of rockfall below